Categories

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi all,Wanted to get your thoughts on something. I'm going to embark on a bit of a spring clean of the site soon, moving threads to the right places, and thinking about the structure of the site in general - now that it's a bouncing baby one year old!So - does anybody have any suggestions for new categories to create on subjects which have had significant interest already on the site, but don't seem to have a place that's quite right for them. I was thinking of some sort of 'Schools and colleges' area, but wanted to get some ideas from You, The People What Use It...Thought it might be useful to put the current site structure in for reference:Highly Irregular Features(various features and competitions)Main discussion areasBunkers, shelters and other buildingsTransportClocksThe oldest ... in LeedsSigns and symbolsUnderground streets, tunnels, culvertsPublic housesGhosts and goblinsNamesParks, fields and woodsLeeds LifeDays outNightlifeOther stuffGeneral ChatHelp and supportForum contentTechnical supportWhat d'you reckon folks?dsco    
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Loiner in Cyprus

Post by Loiner in Cyprus »

dsco wrote: Hi all,Wanted to get your thoughts on something. I'm going to embark on a bit of a spring clean of the site soon, moving threads to the right places, and thinking about the structure of the site in general - now that it's a bouncing baby one year old!So - does anybody have any suggestions for new categories to create on subjects which have had significant interest already on the site, but don't seem to have a place that's quite right for them. I was thinking of some sort of 'Schools and colleges' area, but wanted to get some ideas from You, The People What Use It...Thought it might be useful to put the current site structure in for reference:Highly Irregular Features(various features and competitions)Main discussion areasBunkers, shelters and other buildingsTransportClocksThe oldest ... in LeedsSigns and symbolsUnderground streets, tunnels, culvertsPublic housesGhosts and goblinsNamesParks, fields and woodsLeeds LifeDays outNightlifeOther stuffGeneral ChatHelp and supportForum contentTechnical supportWhat d'you reckon folks?dsco     I think a section for Industries of Leeds eg mining, engineering, wool, tailoring etc would be appropriate

munki

Post by munki »

Hello Fella! Working on SL at the weekend eh? What a loser!But since we're talking about it... I quite like this thing I have been doing about putting up links to any LCC press releases re Development Issues, or new uses of old buildings. If they could have their own section, that would be good.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

munki wrote: Hello Fella! Working on SL at the weekend eh? What a loser!But since we're talking about it... I quite like this thing I have been doing about putting up links to any LCC press releases re Development Issues, or new uses of old buildings. If they could have their own section, that would be good. Thats a good un munki,its not always possible to keep up with whats going on.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com