Bad language - oops ...

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
simonm

Post by simonm »

Whats good for admin is surely good for the rest of us minions!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

jane666

Post by jane666 »

hey, don't sweat it, i had a miserable day at work yesterday, and that thread cheered me up no end. very galant of you to apologise tho.
Get in the tardis. We're off to Manchester 1973

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Awwwww, no Secret Plot against Secret Leeds to solve then!Just shows even the back room boys are human too - I think we've all pressed go on an e-mail sometimes and then realised its gone to such a wrong person....... then looked for a very deep hole to hide in

Croggy

Post by Croggy »

Lol - yeah that is whats know as an 'OHNO SECOND' .... That minuscule fraction of time in which you realise that you've just made a BIG mistake (e.g. you've hit 'reply all').

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

chameleon wrote: Awwwww, no Secret Plot against Secret Leeds to solve then!Just shows even the back room boys are human too - I think we've all pressed go on an e-mail sometimes and then realised its gone to such a wrong person....... then looked for a very deep hole to hide in Yeah never go out with a girl called Maureen because if you go to the pub & start feeling a bit... how shall i say this? Frisky and you decide it's a good idea to send a bit of a naughty text to her & you hit mams number instead! Oh no it's the end of the world.. i should know
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Not to mention phill, how shall we say, less than complimentary remarks about the big boss' abilities - with them in the reply box. Don't matter how fast you run, can't beat the thing rushing down the curly wire to the server in that split second croggy.... I pleaded overwork and premature release from the cuckoo's nest!

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Awww I missed it all.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.