Secret Leeds site quiet?

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
volvojack

Re: Secret Leeds site quiet?

Post by volvojack »

jim wrote:
mhoulden wrote:I've cleaned all the spam out that I can find. If one of the admins wants to bump me up to full admin as well it means I can zap a spammer's posts in one go rather than having to do one at a time.
And hopefully zap the spammers.

Plus giving General Error his marching orders. He was around all yesterday and first thing this morning.

mhoulden

Post by mhoulden »

I'm now a full admin /evil laugh. It's been a busy day but once my brain works again I'll see what we can do to stop the spammers getting there in the first place.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Many thanks mhoulden and Tyke Bhoy (and any other moderators that I haven't named) for all the work you are doing in connection with the spammers. It is much appreciated.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Loiner in Cyprus

Post by Loiner in Cyprus »

Leodian wrote:Many thanks mhoulden and Tyke Bhoy (and any other moderators that I haven't named) for all the work you are doing in connection with the spammers. It is much appreciated.
Seconded

jim

Post by jim »

Thirded.

blackprince

Post by blackprince »

mhoulden wrote:I'm now a full admin /evil laugh. It's been a busy day but once my brain works again I'll see what we can do to stop the spammers getting there in the first place.
Hi,
congrats on your elevation :) and thanks for your efforts on our behalf.

is there anything you can do about the COLONS etc scattered about the site which make it look a bit unfinished?
Normally I comment abt lack of punctuation rather than an excess :D
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!