Secret Leeds site quiet?

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
tilly

Re: Secret Leeds site quiet?

Post by tilly »

Hi Brunel The flickr site is quieter than this site i post photographs on there because of my interest in photography but it can be days before anyone posts new photographs, by the way how are you keeping.?
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi Brunel how are you keeping i post on the flickr site because of my interest in photography but i find it is quieter than this site it can be quite a long time between posts.

tilly

Post by tilly »

I dont know what is wrong but when i press submit i get a fatal error message then i press again and it double posts?

Brunel

Post by Brunel »

by the way how are you keeping.?

All ok here, still keeping eyes open for interesting stuff to photograph.

As you can see some weird and wonderful faults with the forum software.

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

Well I hadnt been on the forum for quite a while so I was unaware of whats gone on. I'm only speaking about he who shall remain nameless because I'd had a personal issue with him due to his attitude which I now realise was down to him being totally precocious / pretentious and a general plagiaristic prat, Anyway enough said on the subject. I wasnt trying to start any witchhunt or resurrect any old arguments. I simply wasnt aware of why this forum seemed so quiet and why there is a so-called second forum of the same name albeit with a number 2 attached to it (or maybe its the number 2 running it?! Heh heh heh!)
Have your fun when you're alive - you won't get nothing when you die... have a good time all the time! - Chumbawumba!

And no matter how things end, you should always keep in touch with your friends - Dave Gedge

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

Well I hadnt been on the forum for quite a while so I was unaware of whats gone on. I'm only speaking about he who shall remain nameless because I'd had a personal issue with him due to his attitude which I now realise was down to him being totally precocious / pretentious and a general plagiaristic prat, Anyway enough said on the subject. I wasnt trying to start any witchhunt or resurrect any old arguments. I simply wasnt aware of why this forum seemed so quiet and why there is a so-called second forum of the same name albeit with a number 2 attached to it (or maybe its the number 2 running it?! Heh heh heh!)
Have your fun when you're alive - you won't get nothing when you die... have a good time all the time! - Chumbawumba!

And no matter how things end, you should always keep in touch with your friends - Dave Gedge

tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi jonleeds i did not think you were starting a witchhunt he he.it was posted on here that was the reason people leave our site. i pointed out the said person has not been mentioned on this site for months. How are you getting on great to see you back.

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

Hi Tilly, I'm great thanks, nice to see you're still using the forum.

jma

Post by jma »

"Secret Leeds site quiet?"

Perhaps it's a well-kept secret.

blackprince

Post by blackprince »

tilly wrote:Hi Brunel The flickr site is quieter than this site i post photographs on there because of my interest in photography but it can be days before anyone posts new photographs, by the way how are you keeping.?
Hi - Tell me about the Flickr site. Is it your personal site or a group site where others can post photos?
-BP
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!