Secret Leeds site quiet?

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
volvojack
PostsCOLON 816
JoinedCOLON Tue 26 Jan, 2016 11:57 am

Re: Secret Leeds site quiet?

Postby volvojack » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 12:35 pm

jim wroteColon
mhoulden wroteColonI've cleaned all the spam out that I can find. If one of the admins wants to bump me up to full admin as well it means I can zap a spammer's posts in one go rather than having to do one at a time.

And hopefully zap the spammers.

Plus giving General Error his marching orders. He was around all yesterday and first thing this morning.
mhoulden
PostsCOLON 340
JoinedCOLON Fri 27 Nov, 2009 8:00 pm
LocationCOLON Horsforth
CONTACTCOLON

Postby mhoulden » Thu 14 Sep, 2017 5:02 pm

I'm now a full admin /evil laugh. It's been a busy day but once my brain works again I'll see what we can do to stop the spammers getting there in the first place.
Leodian
PostsCOLON 5847
JoinedCOLON Thu 10 Jun, 2010 8:03 am

Postby Leodian » Thu 14 Sep, 2017 7:54 pm

Many thanks mhoulden and Tyke Bhoy (and any other moderators that I haven't named) for all the work you are doing in connection with the spammers. It is much appreciated.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.
Loiner in Cyprus
PostsCOLON 212
JoinedCOLON Thu 08 Nov, 2007 3:04 pm

Postby Loiner in Cyprus » Thu 14 Sep, 2017 9:00 pm

Leodian wroteColonMany thanks mhoulden and Tyke Bhoy (and any other moderators that I haven't named) for all the work you are doing in connection with the spammers. It is much appreciated.

Seconded

jim
PostsCOLON 1785
JoinedCOLON Sun 17 May, 2009 10:09 am

Postby jim » Thu 14 Sep, 2017 9:18 pm

Thirded.
blackprince
PostsCOLON 624
JoinedCOLON Tue 04 Sep, 2007 2:10 pm

Postby blackprince » Fri 15 Sep, 2017 6:11 am

mhoulden wroteColonI'm now a full admin /evil laugh. It's been a busy day but once my brain works again I'll see what we can do to stop the spammers getting there in the first place.

Hi,
congrats on your elevation :) and thanks for your efforts on our behalf.

is there anything you can do about the COLONS etc scattered about the site which make it look a bit unfinished?
Normally I comment abt lack of punctuation rather than an excess :D
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!

Return to