Site administrators

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
dsco
Site Admin

Site administrators

Post by dsco »

Hello all, just a quick note to say I've finally restored admin and editing powers to our administrator team. Those kind and generous individuals are:

cnosni
chameleon
croggy1

If you would like to become an administrator (or have been in the past and would like your admin powers restored now we're on the new site) please contact me via duncan@tyrell.mobi and I'll update your account. Basically it involves keeping the place tidy, deleting duplicate content, moving threads to the correct forum, and keeping an eye on discussions/interactions between members to ensure they stay polite and friendly. I'll deal with any actual unpleasantness, which is very rare anyway - mostly just need folk to flag up possible issues as/before they turn into actual problems really.

If you ever need to contact the admin team you can find up-to-date details in the Team link at the bottom of the site: http://www.secretleeds.com/memberlist.php?mode=leaders
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.