Bloke in knickerbockers. In a concrete pipe. With a chain saw.

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

TykeBhoy - that's a temporary image for the site banner, we're running a competition at the moment for new pics, why don't you submit an entry with some suitable pics? There's fortune AND glory up for grabs for the lucky winners... Caron - don't worry, the site colours will be changing when the logo design/rebrand competition entries are all in and we pick a winner. Can't guarantee it will be black we go with mind you!
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

munki

Post by munki »

dsco wrote: TykeBhoy - that's a temporary image for the site banner, we're running a competition at the moment for new pics, why don't you submit an entry with some suitable pics? There's fortune AND glory up for grabs for the lucky winners... Caron - don't worry, the site colours will be changing when the logo design/rebrand competition entries are all in and we pick a winner. Can't guarantee it will be black we go with mind you! I see... How do we enter the competition, please, dsco?
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi dsco a great job you are doing with the site.Please not a flo green header He.He.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Photo competition:http://www.secretleeds.com/forum/Messag ... D=4568Logo design competition:http://www.secretleeds.com/forum/Messag ... D=4569Whoa - just noticed we've hit 9000 users. Sweet
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Thanks Tilly, not likely to be fluoro green I don't reckon!What colour is SecretLeeds though... tricky

tilly

Post by tilly »

dsco wrote: Thanks Tilly, not likely to be fluoro green I don't reckon!What colour is SecretLeeds though... tricky Hi dsco With your record of getting things sorted im sure you will come up with a good idea
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.