Moderators braced for tidal wave of duff 'April 1st' threads

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

Groan, groan, groan.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

jim wrote: Are all these sticks for making the appropriate implements for flogging dead horses? (wonders he innocently) Long spindley insects live happily in a tank in a warm place thriving on twigs. When they'd grown big enough they can be turned into custom made walking sticks by an often unpleasant individual.....Locked in a tank probably the best place for folk like that. Times like this you never know who or what secret revelations are going to come out of the woodwork    

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

chameleon wrote: Times like this you never know who's going to come out of the woodwork The best place for a Stick man!
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

What's 'sticks'? Don't get that..?    

tilly

Post by tilly »

Jogon wrote: What's 'sticks'? Don't get that..?However, I do hear from 'loose-talk' in the Moderator (Silver Service) Restaurant the reason "some" Administrator/Mods have been crowing so much about "SL milestones" & "7K+" membership.My source confirms they've signed a lucrative deal for "Pop-Up" ads to annoy "Punters" from the likes of B*tt*rware, *nusol and S*ga.     Hi Jogon its not what is sticks but who is sticks.You would have to trawl through the threads to find out.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Yes good old Sticks, how we miss those Halycon days It's not the same not agreeing with someone on S.L and them not wanting to smash your face in
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

tilly wrote: Jogon wrote: What's 'sticks'? Don't get that..?However, I do hear from 'loose-talk' in the Moderator (Silver Service) Restaurant the reason "some" Administrator/Mods have been crowing so much about "SL milestones" & "7K+" membership.My source confirms they've signed a lucrative deal for "Pop-Up" ads to annoy "Punters" from the likes of B*tt*rware, *nusol and S*ga.     Hi Jogon its not what is sticks but who is sticks.You would have to trawl through the threads to find out. Though most has gone to avoid war and lawsuits!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Jogon wrote: Thnaks     Quality
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Jogon wrote: What's 'sticks'? Don't get that..?However, I do hear from 'loose-talk' in the Moderator (Silver Service) Restaurant the reason "some" Administrator/Mods have been crowing so much about "SL milestones" & "7K+" membership.My source confirms they've signed a lucrative deal for "Pop-Up" ads to annoy "Punters" from the likes of B*tt*rware, *nusol and S*ga.     What does al this mean,im either getting too old,ignorant or both
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Is this serious, tongue in cheek or just an early April Fools itself?
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.