Users online

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

If you click to go to the Home page it states 52 users online. On the active threads page it says 77 users online [as I write]. I've always suspected this was an arbitrary figure[s]. Even at quiet times it rarely changes much.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

I think the home page isn't updating Geordie - looks stuck to me - there is a discrepancy of a couple of thousand users too if you look

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Yeah, I don't believe that one either. Even including people who register but never post [why would you?] I imagine it's nowhere near over 6,000.

tilly

Re: Users online

Post by tilly »

Its good to see people posting today normally its quite on Saturday great stuff.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

tilly wrote:Its good to see people posting today normally its quite on Saturday great stuff.
Hi tilly :).

Perhaps most (all?) of us have sensibly stayed indoors in view of the strong wind that has a much colder feel (noticed when I briefly popped out for a newspaper just before midday) than yesterday's similar strong but mild(ish) feel.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi Leodian i think you must be right, its cold today but me being an oldie it always feels colder than it used too do.The days seem shorter than they used too in fact my legs seem shorter than they used too.LOL :lol:
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.