Need some help?

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

If you need help with any aspect of this website, the Secret Leeds team will do their best to assist you.This thread is for content issues and questions about users and forums.If you are having problems with using the Secret Leeds site, or need to report a fault, please visit the Technical Support area or email info@secretleeds.com.
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Tony

Post by Tony »

Hi,Would it be possible to add a search facility to this forum?

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi Tony,Possible yes, free no - working on this one at the moment, will let you know more when I do.Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Tony

Post by Tony »

dsco wrote: Hi Tony,Possible yes, free no - working on this one at the moment, will let you know more when I do.Cheers,dsco Cheers for the prompt response.

ezman

Post by ezman »

dsco wrote: Hi Tony,Possible yes, free no - working on this one at the moment, will let you know more when I do.Cheers,dsco There is a search facility, there's just no link to it, any ideas why dsco?

munki

Post by munki »

Eh? I didn't know there was a search facility! Now even Secret Leeds has secrets...Dsco is currently away from work, until next week, hence the current hiatus in development of the site.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

magic

Post by magic »

How do i unmark a thread which i have marked done?

Sandra

Post by Sandra »

ok Im showing my ignorance - how do I add a photograph to a message that I want to post? If I tick the box "add attachment" and then post does it let me add the link then or do I link somewhere else before I press "post" ... help please :}

munki

Post by munki »

Type up your message, tick 'Add Attachment', click on post. It should then allow you to browse & upload pictures.Cheers!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

rikj

Post by rikj »

Where do we stand with posting images from leodis? Would it be acceptable to post pics from there in a post if attribution was given? Or are we limited to just posting a link to the original page on the database?Cheers