putting attachments

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
jojo

Post by jojo »

hiyes would you help me put a attachment on my threads, it worked ok other week but now it lets me find the picture but there is no next button to click to upload, why ?thanks.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

No luck yet jojo?
Attachments
__TFMF_5an0wzb2qmrvh255buvumajz_6b325858-6977-49da-87da-da5a33f4e35a_0_MaintainAspect.jpg
__TFMF_5an0wzb2qmrvh255buvumajz_6b325858-6977-49da-87da-da5a33f4e35a_0_MaintainAspect.jpg (15.22 KiB) Viewed 2470 times
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

It should be ok.. click on the little add image icon (I think you've sussed allready) then you get the secret Leeds upload box.. Click on browse.. you should find the image you want then click the ok box & the image should slowly upload to the secret leeds server then click next & finish..
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

jojo

Post by jojo »

hithanks but i do all that but there is no next or ok button to upload it, i hav to click cancel thats the only button, i hav the right size ive done loads of attachments on other sites, but for some reason its been like this a few weeks, and i do have some nice pics to share on this site. errrrrr never mind thanks again.

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

I THINK your problem might be that your not pressing the second "browse" button. On the image upload screen (where you say there's only a cancel button) hit the browse button in the centre, find the image you want to upload and open it. The image upload screen reappears with a thumbnail of your pic - the next button IS now available - hit it and the rest's plain sailing.
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

jojo

Post by jojo »

hithanks for your help but thats not it either. im doing it all right but there is just no button to click to upload. so i give up ill have to send them a email and ask the team, cheers.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

There have been lots of technical improvements to the image upload system - hopefully it should all be fairly self explanatory, just bear in mind there is a 1MB limit on the files, but they can now be as wide and tall as you wish (in pixels.) The system will automatically resize a thumbnail for display in the thread and then keep the original as a clickthrough from the thumbnail.Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.