Time for an update?

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Am I the only poster who finds it a bit off that there is a section near the top of every page promoting "Celebrate Leeds 2007"?It doesn't look good for any new or casual visitors to what is a lively and entertaining website, does it? Promoting something that happened 3 years ago?Perhaps admin can get it removed or replaced with something up to date?Thanks.
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

PC - Dublin

Post by PC - Dublin »

Agreed. When you click on it an out of date webpage comes up.While we're on the topic of this page, should the link on the header to "Gallery" be deleted?

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Agrement seconded!!But you've more chance of finding Lord Lucan, than an admin with HTML powers around here these days Ravey
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Whyme

Post by Whyme »

I third it !!!! lol

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

It's a sign of old Leodis.

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Cardiarms wrote: It's a sign of old Leodis. LOL
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Cardiarms wrote: It's a sign of old Leodis. Maybe a link to leodis would be better?
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

2007 was a celebration year wasn't it? But then, the number of things which have disappeared from the LCC site is amazing!The link to LEEDS, LOVE IT.... has been out of date for some time too, that site was revamped over a year ago but at least, the rmaining link does redirect you.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

yeah good call guys - guilty as charged. i'll get on it.part of the problem is that even i don't have html admin abilities! excuses excuses.cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

dsco wrote: yeah good call guys - guilty as charged. i'll get on it.part of the problem is that even i don't have html admin abilities! excuses excuses.cheers,dsco He Lives He lives!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com