I am not sure my posts fulfill the criteria

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

PJ wrote: New tread Cnosi?Is something afoot. Very good
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

Chrism wrote: Chris has put his foot in it again. One could tyre of this!
ex-Armley lad

kenneth

Post by kenneth »

chameleon wrote: At first, that's largely the way it was Kenneth but the site has developed and evolved into what you see today, there is little that doesn't have a place here and it is often an off-the cuff comment that can mobilise the the grey matter of half of Leeds and bring a torrent of activity - and it's amazing what can turn up!What we see today will after all be tomorrow's past and if there is one thing we know, it's how precious little has been documented in the past for us to benefit from now - cnosni's new flickr group Modern Leodis is such an example and the kind of thinking there should be more of.And don't worry - you've a long way to go before your posts are 'inappropriate' - we've had plenty of experience there haven't we folks Thank you all for your encouragement- I will continue-cheers
"The Future is not what it used to be"Regards- Kenneth

Leeds-lad

Post by Leeds-lad »

stutterdog wrote: Chrism wrote: Chris has put his foot in it again. One could tyre of this! The tread may need (India)rubber stamping
"always expect the unexpected"

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

What happened to Chrism's walk around Leeds in the 60's? The last I heard he was walking along Cemetary Rd Pudsey and describing what he saw. I was really looking forward to the next instalment but it never appeared. Unless I missed it.I have moved house and had no broadband for 4 weeks!
ex-Armley lad

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

stutterdog wrote: What happened to Chrism's walk around Leeds in the 60's? The last I heard he was walking along Cemetary Rd Pudsey and describing what he saw. I was really looking forward to the next instalment but it never appeared. Unless I missed it.I have moved house and had no broadband for 4 weeks! He will have turned into a pub no doubt.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

jim

Post by jim »

That explains it, if he's turned into a pub he must be closed and for sale!

tilly

Post by tilly »

stutterdog wrote: What happened to Chrism's walk around Leeds in the 60's? The last I heard he was walking along Cemetary Rd Pudsey and describing what he saw. I was really looking forward to the next instalment but it never appeared. Unless I missed it.I have moved house and had no broadband for 4 weeks! I think he must have seen the bus station they are building in Pudsey.Its enough to make any one stand there for weeks what a waste of money unless they are going to use it has a spare hanger for L. B. A.We have lost car parking spaces to fit this in, there was never more than three buses at a time in the old one with room for more. Now i should think you could get ten or more in there,when it is finished lets hope all the people who flood into Pudsey dont want to go to the loo i would not let my dog go in there.I cant see why they did not make it smaller keep the little car park and spend the rest on new toilets.There i go again rant over.    
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

tilly wrote: stutterdog wrote: What happened to Chrism's walk around Leeds in the 60's? The last I heard he was walking along Cemetary Rd Pudsey and describing what he saw. I was really looking forward to the next instalment but it never appeared. Unless I missed it.I have moved house and had no broadband for 4 weeks! I think he must have seen the bus station they are building in Pudsey.Its enough to make any one stand there for weeks what a waste of money unless they are going to use it has a spare hanger for L. B. A.We have lost car parking spaces to fit this in, there was never more than three buses at a time in the old one with room for more. Now i should think you could get ten or more in there,when it is finished lets hope all the people who flood into Pudsey dont want to go to the loo i would not let my dog go in there.I cant see why they did not make it smaller keep the little car park and spend the rest on new toilets.There i go again rant over.     There aren't any pubs on Cemetary Rd now,even the Prospects gone so he can't be in there? Your right about the bus station though, what an eyesore!. I liked the market when it was in the big carpark not stuck in that little square where it could not be seen.
ex-Armley lad