Day of Mysteries & Magic 2

Your favourite days out round Leeds
Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

I am running a 2nd conference at the Swarthmore Centre in October which might interest some of you.cost will be £7.50 for all day.
Attachments
D&M2flyer.jpg
D&M2flyer.jpg (253.46 KiB) Viewed 12498 times
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Good luck Jonesy, hope it all goes well.leedsinspired.co.uk might be worth hitting up with this event too by the way.
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

dsco wrote: Good luck Jonesy, hope it all goes well.leedsinspired.co.uk might be worth hitting up with this event too by the way. Thanks for the tip.

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

Hi Steve! Do you know, or have you ever met Phil Hine? I was thinking about buying one of his books and I wondered what you thought or knew of the bloke.
Have your fun when you're alive - you won't get nothing when you die... have a good time all the time! - Chumbawumba!

And no matter how things end, you should always keep in touch with your friends - Dave Gedge

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

jonleeds wrote: Hi Steve! Do you know, or have you ever met Phil Hine? I was thinking about buying one of his books and I wondered what you thought or knew of the bloke. Yes,I know him although not met for years,I met Phil when he lived in Leeds and ran the Leeds moot.His stuff is good.if you go to his website Jon he has quite a lot of his early stuff for free download including his Urban Shaman stuff which is very good.I'm not a fan of Chaos magic but Phil explains it better than any other writer.