Sine Die

Your favourite days out round Leeds
arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

When I was in the Army Cadets (!) there was aPipe band called 'The Yorkshire Jocks' used to leadall us youth organisations on Various parades thruLeeds on occasions like 'Salute the Soldier' andNavy Week etc. So you see, Yorkies and JocksCAN work together amicably! Also,lots of my olderfriends are Scots Lancastrians andGeordies!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

come on lets draw a line under this now and get on with what we do best!
Attachments
__TFMF_oyovvf55ju3fpt55o31saq45_7545b580-21d4-4ce6-8fec-40d5ed2b3407_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_oyovvf55ju3fpt55o31saq45_7545b580-21d4-4ce6-8fec-40d5ed2b3407_0_main.jpg (13.74 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Brandy wrote: come on lets draw a line under this now and get on with what we do best! That is a lovely line you have there Brandy,where can i get one?
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

cnosni wrote: Brandy wrote: come on lets draw a line under this now and get on with what we do best! That is a lovely line you have there Brandy,where can i get one? i got it from tesco's mate,they were having an end of line sale lol
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brandy wrote: cnosni wrote: Brandy wrote: come on lets draw a line under this now and get on with what we do best! That is a lovely line you have there Brandy,where can i get one? i got it from tesco's mate,they were having an end of line sale lol I'd say spot on there Brandy, but it might start something dot, dot, dot.

sundowner

Post by sundowner »

Brandy wrote: cnosni wrote: Brandy wrote: come on lets draw a line under this now and get on with what we do best! That is a lovely line you have there Brandy,where can i get one? i got it from tesco's mate,they were having an end of line sale lol Hi Brandy did they have any other colours? Also was there just the one size.    

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

sundowner wrote: Brandy wrote: cnosni wrote: Brandy wrote: come on lets draw a line under this now and get on with what we do best! That is a lovely line you have there Brandy,where can i get one? i got it from tesco's mate,they were having an end of line sale lol Hi Brandy did they have any other colours? Also was there just the one size.     the only other option in colour was a blue onebut i didnt buy it because it was too thin

sundowner

Post by sundowner »

Brandy wrote: sundowner wrote: Brandy wrote: cnosni wrote: Brandy wrote: come on lets draw a line under this now and get on with what we do best! That is a lovely line you have there Brandy,where can i get one? i got it from tesco's mate,they were having an end of line sale lol Hi Brandy did they have any other colours? Also was there just the one size.     the only other option in colour was a blue onebut i didnt buy it because it was too thin Is that were you got your blue square with the silver dots from?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Brandy wrote: cnosni wrote: Brandy wrote: come on lets draw a line under this now and get on with what we do best! That is a lovely line you have there Brandy,where can i get one? i got it from tesco's mate,they were having an end of line sale lol I said you were wasted on this site
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

OR. How long is a piece of string? lol