Sine Die

Your favourite days out round Leeds
simonm

Post by simonm »

arry awk wrote: OR. How long is a piece of string? lol Shortest distance between two ends!! heheheheActually, the convo between the two was quite good. I was interested in the two points of view. Yes it was getting heated, but whats so wrong with that. I don't think this place is going to the dogs, but stuff like that is ok in limited posts imo.I moderate a football forum that can descend, at times in to mayhem, but with sensible admin never really spills over into outright personal abuse. nowt wrong with a good fight (virtually of course) it gets some pretty good points of view accross, and neitehr were rersorting to name calling, just tit for tat interspaced with good points.ORwe could just shout FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT hehehehehehhehehehehe
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

simonm wrote: arry awk wrote: OR. How long is a piece of string? lol Shortest distance between two ends!! heheheheActually, the convo between the two was quite good. I was interested in the two points of view. Yes it was getting heated, but whats so wrong with that. I don't think this place is going to the dogs, but stuff like that is ok in limited posts imo.I moderate a football forum that can descend, at times in to mayhem, but with sensible admin never really spills over into outright personal abuse. nowt wrong with a good fight (virtually of course) it gets some pretty good points of view accross, and neitehr were rersorting to name calling, just tit for tat interspaced with good points.ORwe could just shout FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT hehehehehehhehehehehe Just remember Samsgate!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

simonm

Post by simonm »

With fondness
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"