Sine Die

Your favourite days out round Leeds
tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

I have just seen an incident that would have led to the subject in the past. LeedsMet student Ganson wouldn't even dismiss Leedsmet partner's employee Lee Smith. One would hope that LeedsMet partner the RL will react proportionately but I have just seen a squadron of pigs aviate past. Maybe the police will go for ABH.
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

tyke bhoy wrote: I have just seen an incident that would have led to the subject in the past. LeedsMet student Ganson wouldn't even dismiss Leedsmet partner's employee Lee Smith. One would hope that LeedsMet partner the RL will react proportionately but I have just seen a squadron of pigs aviate past. Maybe the police will go for ABH. Im sorry buddy but you lost me at 'I' ??
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Sine Die :- ... ...a Latin term meaning “without day”; where a court proceeding is adjourned “sine die” there is no specific date set for when the proceeding ...
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

In this case used in reference to people being banned 'sine die' from playing RL due to a major misdemeanour. Used a lot in amateur RL. You are banned until the authorities [if ever] allow you to play again. So 'no day' for your return is given.

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

So as summet gone off at the rugby tonight then??
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

String o' beads

Aye. Bit of a warm 'un by all accounts. But Leeds won!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

tyke bhoy wrote: I have just seen an incident that would have led to the subject in the past. LeedsMet student Ganson wouldn't even dismiss Leedsmet partner's employee Lee Smith. One would hope that LeedsMet partner the RL will react proportionately but I have just seen a squadron of pigs aviate past. Maybe the police will go for ABH. Leeds Met student "Ganson" is from St Helens,and has been branded as being biased to this team in the past.Sorry Thyke Bhoy,but your inferred biased in the favour of Leeds Rhinos is based on a premise that there is a conspiracy in favour of the Rhinos.Clearly this is not the case as the Rhinos/Leeds RL history of consistancey is patchy at best,therefore negating any suggestion that there is some sort of behind the scenes cartel that trys to manipulate Rugby League fixtures in the favour of Leeds.Clearly you were backing the Lancastrian team tonight (mind you that nowt new as you support a Scottish team over LUFC),fuelled by your bile hatred of the Blue and Amber.Look at it again and you will see that Smith had no idea as to where he was kicking,he was trying to get out of the tackle to play the ball.Even Stevo and Phil Clarke said the same,and they are no friends of Leeds.Im sorry if you feel that the decline of the once mighty Hunslet is down to Leeds,but unfortunately its not that easy.Corrupt administration in the past and the loss of the industrial power base that South Leeds (that includes Hunslet)had led to the shift in the population AND tradition that produced the top class RL teams of the past.Times move on,Hunslet didnt.There is no conspiracy,no JFK,and no Capricorn One.Take it on the chin,as a man.By the way,as i am a true Yorkshireman i would have backed any yorkshire team against a Lancastrian team incuding the B B B B B B B,Bulls,look i said it.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

cnosni wrote: tyke bhoy wrote: I have just seen an incident that would have led to the subject in the past. LeedsMet student Ganson wouldn't even dismiss Leedsmet partner's employee Lee Smith. One would hope that LeedsMet partner the RL will react proportionately but I have just seen a squadron of pigs aviate past. Maybe the police will go for ABH. Leeds Met student "Ganson" is from St Helens,and has been branded as being biased to this team in the past.Sorry Thyke Bhoy,but your inferred biased in the favour of Leeds Rhinos is based on a premise that there is a conspiracy in favour of the Rhinos.Clearly this is not the case as the Rhinos/Leeds RL history of consistancey is patchy at best,therefore negating any suggestion that there is some sort of behind the scenes cartel that trys to manipulate Rugby League fixtures in the favour of Leeds.Clearly you were backing the Lancastrian team tonight (mind you that nowt new as you support a Scottish team over LUFC),fuelled by your bile hatred of the Blue and Amber.Look at it again and you will see that Smith had no idea as to where he was kicking,he was trying to get out of the tackle to play the ball.Even Stevo and Phil Clarke said the same,and they are no friends of Leeds.Im sorry if you feel that the decline of the once mighty Hunslet is down to Leeds,but unfortunately its not that easy.Corrupt administration in the past and the loss of the industrial power base that South Leeds (that includes Hunslet)had led to the shift in the population AND tradition that produced the top class RL teams of the past.Times move on,Hunslet didnt.There is no conspiracy,no JFK,and no Capricorn One.Take it on the chin,as a man.By the way,as i am a true Yorkshireman i would have backed any yorkshire team against a Lancastrian team incuding the B B B B B B B,Bulls,look i said it. Nice one chris,thanks for clearing that up mate.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

By the way Tyke Bhoye (which is in itself a contradiction in terms as a Yorkshireman could never ever ever ever be a jock as long as they have a hole in their A R S E ) that the whole premise of this site is Secret LEEDS,not Hunslet or Glasgow.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

String o' beads

cnosni wrote: By the way Tyke Bhoye (which is in itself a contradiction in terms as a Yorkshireman could never ever ever ever be a jock as long as they have a hole in their A R S E ) that the whole premise of this site is Secret LEEDS,not Hunslet or Glasgow. I suppose that having one parent from Leeds and another from Scotland, and to boot choosing to live half way between the two might put me in the same bracket. But I was born in Jimmy's so I claim my Leodiensianism.