Happy Birthday Secret Leeds! An invite...

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

cnosni wrote: Okay,lets be proactive here.Register your interest in a meet.Not actually thinking of a spread,more of a get together over some decent beer.If theres enough interested then lets sort it out. HIC
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Well I am interested in a meet again.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

simonm

Post by simonm »

Me too
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

likewise

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

arry awk wrote: Looks like Bunny and I won't be attending Sam's now, on Friday.Had a call from Jimmy's booking her in for a long awaited operationtoday. She will have the op. tomorrow 26th Feb, so looks likeI'll be visiting her at Roundhay Hall(Hosp) for a few days,then, when she comes out I'll be tending the 'infirm' for a while!Sorry about this, Munki and co.,We were really looking forwardto meeting everyone, especially the Total Clown who Edited outthe name of the clog shop keeper cos he thought it was rude! GRRRR! P C gone DAFT!Right folks,see you on here then, when time allows!PS Munki and the Town Hall Steeplejockeys can share our missed buffet if they are late getting there!Arry Has anyone heard from arry since last week? Hope you can find a mo to let us know all is ok arry.

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

Apologies everyone that i didn't make it. I was all set to come down on Friday but it was my last day at work, i had my leaving do the week before thinking that i could then come to the Secret Leeds do but unfortunately my workmates had other ideas and wanted to take me out.I couldn't really refuse since they had just bought me a Sat Nav for my leaving gift!!So apologies again expecially to Munki and dsco who did a fantastic job in organising it and i wish i could have been there for what sounds like a fantastic night. (My consolation being that i got absolutely hammered in Sandanista instead!)If there's room i would definately like to attend any future pis... get togethers!

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

I'd certainly try to attend!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Okay,looking good with the numbers so far.What about preferences,ie weekday or weekend.And what about you Wiggy!!!!!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

cnosni wrote: Okay,looking good with the numbers so far.What about preferences,ie weekday or weekend.And what about you Wiggy!!!!!! BETTER PART OF A 600MILE ROUND TRIP MATE,HAVE A JOLLY BOYS OUTING AT SOUTHEND,AND I'LL TURN UP.WORKING THIS WEEKEND ANYWAY,MY TURN I THINK.
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

wiggy wrote: cnosni wrote: Okay,looking good with the numbers so far.What about preferences,ie weekday or weekend.And what about you Wiggy!!!!!! BETTER PART OF A 600MILE ROUND TRIP MATE,HAVE A JOLLY BOYS OUTING AT SOUTHEND,AND I'LL TURN UP.WORKING THIS WEEKEND ANYWAY,MY TURN I THINK. What a shame,do you ever come back up at all?
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com