Hen night in Leeds , July 2014

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
LS1

Post by LS1 »

Depends what you want. Call Lane is good, very busy and close together bars and club type places. - Trendy area - very busy. Briggate is the main street in Leeds where all the shops are and with the streets going off there so great for shopping the day after if you're still up for that!There is also Smokestack and a few bars down Lower Briggate (where as Steve says the small "gay quarter" is) which is connected through to Call Lane via Hirst's Yard - spreads over the other side of Lower Briggate to Commercial Court where there are clubs, Mission, Annexe and Basement.Boar Lane is more Yates' style a couple of places here but not much. A few good places in Trinity to eat and also a couple of higher end bars in there - Alchemist, Botanist etc. Then you can go down Merrion Street - there are a few bars there and also on Woodhouse Lane and the top of Albion Street there are some bars and a couple of clubs. Park Row is OK, but a few of the places down Greek Street have closed so it's not what it was. What ever you choose, I'm sure you'll have fun!    

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

whitecoatboy wrote: or maybe oceana night club if its still open, 3 large floors of dfferent music and also a great night It appears to have recently been renamed/revamped (certainly from the outside) but it still appears to be a nightclub
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

LS1

Post by LS1 »

tyke bhoy wrote: whitecoatboy wrote: or maybe oceana night club if its still open, 3 large floors of dfferent music and also a great night It appears to have recently been renamed/revamped (certainly from the outside) but it still appears to be a nightclub It's called Pryzm these days...

whitecoatboy

Post by whitecoatboy »

ha just shows how long it's been since i last went there. tend to just stick to the stone roses bar when i do venture out to town
if it feels good ......... dig it!