Pyjamas on Briggate.

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
munki

Post by munki »

OK - I know this might not be to everyone's taste, but...We are doing a photoshoot on Wednesday night, 8.30pm, on Briggate. We are designing the Light Night brochure at the moment &, instead of having a picture that just refers back to things that we have done in the last couple of years, we want to create SOMETHING NEW.With this in mind, we want some really good photos of Briggate at night, filled with people in their pyjamas, dressing gowns, general night-attire (as long as you don't, like Marilyn Monroe, only wear Chanel No 5 when you sleep).There will be lots of people there, some very good photographers, & artists involved in Light Night. If you overcome any kind of shyness you might feel, then you might well be part of a memorable night. We will post the best of the pictures up here.And... well, Light Night is my OTHER favourite project, after Secret Leeds, so do it for me, eh? I would love to see some of you there!Jx
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.