An invite to a Light Night tour of Secret Leeds. But it's up to you to design it...

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
munki

Post by munki »

Aww, it's our fault there's so many of them, not ours!www.lightnight.co.uk
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Munki your a wuss!! i take it you don't fancy a trip somewhere REALLY dark & deep with the L.G.E.S then? :-0 The video shoot under Queensbury is still on offer!!
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

munki wrote: Aww, it's our fault there's so many of them, not ours!www.lightnight.co.uk This sentence makes no sense at all.
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

drapesy wrote: munki wrote: Aww, it's our fault there's so many of them, not ours!www.lightnight.co.uk This sentence makes no sense at all. I think he's on about pigeon eggs but I'm still not sure what he is trying to say? :-)
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.