Secret Leeds forum

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
RayCooke

Post by RayCooke »

carith wrote: What is happening on SL.Recently postings seem to have dwindled down to less than 10 people who comment regularly.     I just found this site and, in particular, the thread about the old approved school at Eastmoor is close for me. Someone wondered what was the secret and why no former inmates wanted to speak.....I'm a former inmate with memories to share...and without shame..it was a good place and sorely missed today
Ray Cooke

weenie

Post by weenie »

welcome Ray

Uno Hoo

Post by Uno Hoo »

I agree with the comments about this being a friendly and easy-going site. The Bradford Telegraph & Argus Forum certainly isn't, but rather a haven for every bigot in the city who simply seek to score points off each other.
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, moves on; nor all thy Piety nor all thy Wit can call it back to cancel half a Line, nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Loiner in Cyprus

Post by Loiner in Cyprus »

sundowner wrote: Phill_dvsn wrote: I've never seen a forum toot along so nice without anybody in control really, I know there have been a few spits and spats along the way, but by & large were left to our own devices, it's all very sporting & spiffing          Spot on phill I for one look forward to reading the comments on S/L and we must not forget for every comment there could be hundreds of readers who do not post.I post when i think i have something to add but bow to the people on here whos knowledge has no bounds.Plus people like yourself who submit photographs that are in a class of there own long may you all prosper.     I read SL every day and find it fasincating. I post when I have something interesting to add, but having not lived in Leeds for 30 years, that's not very often. I am continually amazed at the knowledge some of the posters. I too look forward to each new photo shoot of Phill's and also Blakey's anecdotes, to name but two posters. I agree with Sundowner "long may you all prosper".

The Doggers

Post by The Doggers »

I'm still here, but I read more than post. After moving from Leeds to Hudds, I am now back working in Leeds, which is nice. Maybe I will try to become more active....

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Yes indeed,both of you.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

PJ

Post by PJ »

Welcome back The Doggers - missed you.

sundowner

Post by sundowner »

kango wrote: Hi SundownerDid you get e-mails? Hi Kango i have not got an e mail from you i dont know why my address on my profile is ok could you please try again thanks.

kango

Post by kango »

sundowner wrote: kango wrote: Hi SundownerDid you get e-mails? Hi Kango i have not got an e mail from you i dont know why my address on my profile is ok could you please try again thanks. Hi Sundowner e-mail sent. Double check your profile see if your address is correct hate to think some poor sod in Grimbsy is dealing with a nutter!!! Regards kango

sundowner

Post by sundowner »

Got your e mail on outlook express.