Secret Leeds forum

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
carith

Post by carith »

What is happening on SL.Recently postings seem to have dwindled down to less than 10 people who comment regularly.    

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

It was wobbly for ages and i suspect a lot of people gave up.

PJ

Post by PJ »

There was a lot of mindless messaged debating whether it was better to come from the bottom of Armley or the top of Bramley which let's face it is a load of rubbish. This went on for months. That along with the aspirated attempts at humour by some twonk who 'as been everywhere and 'ad to 'ave the last word on everything tends to put off the genuinely interested follower of this site.Having said all that I look everyday - enjoy Reggie Perrin's stuff.

Croggy2

Post by Croggy2 »

I 'lost' the site for a while, but read regularly now, had to re-join though!

Si

Post by Si »

Even if there were only two of us left, I'd still enjoy it.PS Who's the twonk, PJ?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Subjects have been thin on the ground i have to say,but this site has been going for some time and theres only so much thats secret i suppose.As for the humour,well most of mine is rubbish so perhaps im the twonk!!But i havent been everywhere,so maybe not.I think we have a good group on here,those who regularly contribute are in the minority.If there are those who are put off by some of the subjects or banter then that is unfortunate.If we wish to raise the quality and quantity of subject/discussion then perhaps some members who dont contribute as much as others could help out by starting some new subjects/threads.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

anthonydna

Post by anthonydna »

I forgot my password, so lurked for a while !New threads required I reckon. Unknown gems ? Like the crab sandwich shop in the market?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

anthonydna wrote: I forgot my password, so lurked for a while !New threads required I reckon. Unknown gems ? Like the crab sandwich shop in the market? Thats a good un,start one up!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

weenie

Post by weenie »

i dont post all the time, i tend to read through the posts/topics and contribute when neccessary. i like to just read through them. i think its a great forum and very useful.

anthonydna

Post by anthonydna »

We have a new thread !