Light Night Leeds (again)

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

munki wrote: Eh?? Back in the cellar young man!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

munki

Post by munki »

chameleon wrote: munki wrote: Eh?? There's an ongoing saga where simonm on one of his 'good days' when nobody could reach you, declared he'd locked you in his cellarSpeaking of sagas, did you see the exchanges from Fevlad's family last week..... Hehe - Well, I have been known to lock MYSELF in the cellar of the Town Hall when my temper has been in danger of blowing.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

munki wrote: chameleon wrote: munki wrote: Eh?? There's an ongoing saga where simonm on one of his 'good days' when nobody could reach you, declared he'd locked you in his cellarSpeaking of sagas, did you see the exchanges from Fevlad's family last week..... Hehe - Well, I have been known to lock MYSELF in the cellar of the Town Hall when my temper has been in danger of blowing. Go back and read through the 'Deserted Village in Harewood ' thread (and off-shoots), you'll want more than the cellar!

simonm

Post by simonm »

Don't push it... Or its waiting!!    
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

simon2710

Post by simon2710 »

t'was a great night in Leeds.....Thanks to all the organisers and Leeds City Council and volunteers, a job fantasticly well done!Never explored the Victorian cells before, bagged myself a chance though, as well as the court and the Bridewell Corridor.Without a doubt, I will be going to the 5th Light Night
Simon -H-

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

simonm wrote: Don't push it... Or its waiting!!     So this is what Munki and Dunki face every evening,just as the mogadons are kicking in.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]