curry houses

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
Kes1

Post by Kes1 »

Can anyone recommend a good curry house which allows you to bring your own booze? Somwhere like the Kashmir in Bradford is the sort of place I have in mind. I need somewhere that can take a couple of dozen people

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Kes1 wrote: Can anyone recommend a good curry house which allows you to bring your own booze? Somwhere like the Kashmir in Bradford is the sort of place I have in mind. I need somewhere that can take a couple of dozen people I think there was one on Burley Road ,behind YTV.There was one in town opposite the wrens pub,but its under new management i believe,so not sure if thats the case now.Surprising i know this considering i only go in a curry house with a bar!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

The one on Burley Road is the Corner Cafe and is excellent. You can take your own booze and you can wait in the Queens pub opposite and the waiter will come get you when your table is ready!!
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Kes1

Post by Kes1 »

Chrism wrote: The one on Burley Road is the Corner Cafe and is excellent. You can take your own booze and you can wait in the Queens pub opposite and the waiter will come get you when your table is ready!! Thanks for the tips. I know the Queens pub but I've never seen or heard of the Corner Cafe before so I look forward to trying it

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

There's a little side street up the side of the Queens and the Curry hose is on the other side of the road. It used to be a bank.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Chrism wrote: The one on Burley Road is the Corner Cafe and is excellent. You can take your own booze and you can wait in the Queens pub opposite and the waiter will come get you when your table is ready!! Thats what i call service!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Kes1

Post by Kes1 »

Chrism wrote: There's a little side street up the side of the Queens and the Curry hose is on the other side of the road. It used to be a bank. Read some reviews and it looks just the ticket. Ta Chrism

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

The best place in Leeds for curry houses is surely Roundhay Road - there's loads of 'em up there. I don't eat much curry in Leeds - the Sheesh Mahal on Westgate in Bradford is the best curry in the world outside India/Pakistan (subjective I know) but whether they'd let you take booze in is open to question.Ashiq's on Bradford Road Dewsbury do - and the buffet all you can eat for £8.50 is very good value - their chicken and spinach is brilliant.
Industria Omnia Vincit

Kes1

Post by Kes1 »

Trojan wrote: The best place in Leeds for curry houses is surely Roundhay Road - there's loads of 'em up there. I don't eat much curry in Leeds - the Sheesh Mahal on Westgate in Bradford is the best curry in the world outside India/Pakistan (subjective I know) but whether they'd let you take booze in is open to question.Ashiq's on Bradford Road Dewsbury do - and the buffet all you can eat for £8.50 is very good value - their chicken and spinach is brilliant. Thanks for these tips Trojan.

simonm

Post by simonm »

I'd be very careful where you go up Roundhay road. It's not the bronx, but it can be quite intimidating at certain times of the day!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"