THINGS YOU DON'T SEE ANYMORE (Part 1)

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

Si wrote: 'Arry 'Awk wrote: Is the Topiary 'Engine' hedge still in existence down nearTittybottle Park?Cheers,Arry Yes, it's still there 'Arry - as is the one on Crow Lane. CROW lane? Don't tell Sainsburys!You did mention that one in the distant past,Si. Never got round to finding it! ('Er indoors is too keen on the shops!).Will undo the handcuffs and find it on my own! Ta for the info!

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

Chrism wrote: A busy Secret Leeds forum Hi Chrism. In your Admin Role, can you check my date ofjoining SL please? In my later postings,I'm listed as havingjoined on 29th October 2008.If you check page 9 on this thread,you'll see I joined on 30th May 2007! Practically a Newby! (You know I'm anOLDBY! lol) This may have occurred when I changed myEMA in 2008 (New provider).Ta!Arry

tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi Arry Awk you will be getting your S/L gold watch soon lol.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

grumpybloke

Post by grumpybloke »

Things you don't see any more........hairs on my head!

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Them flexible rubber cones on the end of kitchen taps.

Bruno

Post by Bruno »

Stair carpets that aren't wide enough to reach the edges of the stairs.
The older I get, the better I was.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

'Arry 'Awk wrote: Chrism wrote: A busy Secret Leeds forum Hi Chrism. In your Admin Role, can you check my date ofjoining SL please? In my later postings,I'm listed as havingjoined on 29th October 2008.If you check page 9 on this thread,you'll see I joined on 30th May 2007! Practically a Newby! (You know I'm anOLDBY! lol) This may have occurred when I changed myEMA in 2008 (New provider).Ta!Arry Hiya Harry, as far as I can see it says 29th October 2008. Must have been with change as you say.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

Chrism wrote: 'Arry 'Awk wrote: Chrism wrote: A busy Secret Leeds forum Hi Chrism. In your Admin Role, can you check my date ofjoining SL please? In my later postings,I'm listed as havingjoined on 29th October 2008.If you check page 9 on this thread,you'll see I joined on 30th May 2007! Practically a Newby! (You know I'm anOLDBY! lol) This may have occurred when I changed myEMA in 2008 (New provider).Ta!Arry Hiya Harry, as far as I can see it says 29th October 2008. Must have been with change as you say. Boo! Ya mean I've lost me Long service and Good ConductMedal then?! Bang goes me gold watch then,Tilly!X

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

Cardiarms wrote: Them flexible rubber cones on the end of kitchen taps. Tha means ' Tap Swirls' dun't tha, Cardi?

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

Chrism wrote: 'Arry 'Awk wrote: Chrism wrote: A busy Secret Leeds forum Hi Chrism. In your Admin Role, can you check my date ofjoining SL please? In my later postings,I'm listed as havingjoined on 29th October 2008.If you check page 9 on this thread,you'll see I joined on 30th May 2007! Practically a Newby! (You know I'm anOLDBY! lol) This may have occurred when I changed myEMA in 2008 (New provider).Ta!Arry Hiya Harry, as far as I can see it says 29th October 2008. Must have been with change as you say. Did you check page 9 on this thread? It confirms my dateof enlistment. Hope I'm due some back-pay in arrears! lol!