True Identity of a fallen soldier in the Great War Part - 10

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi cnosni Sorry i did not back track your thread i just got out of Jimmys in the last few weeks its only just now i am able to get around to the lap top.Once again well done with all your effort your family must be proud of you.    
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

tilly wrote: Hi cnosni Sorry i did not back track your thread i just got out of Jimmys in the last few weeks its only just now i am able to get around to the lap top.Once again well done with all your effort your family must be proud of you.     Thanks Tilly, hope all is well with the treatment.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

tilly

Post by tilly »

cnosni wrote: tilly wrote: Hi cnosni Sorry i did not back track your thread i just got out of Jimmys in the last few weeks its only just now i am able to get around to the lap top.Once again well done with all your effort your family must be proud of you.     Thanks Tilly, hope all is well with the treatment. Hi cnosni Thanks for asking this has been my sixth operation in just over three years all being well my last. I just managed to lose a stone in four weeks wow what some people would pay to lose that LOL Enough about me lets get back to Secret Leeds.

PC - Dublin

Post by PC - Dublin »

We look forward to seeing the news.PC

Hats Off

Post by Hats Off »

Wonderful stuff, just saw this mentioned on the national news. Very well done.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Interesting article about war graves on ITV news just now

tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi cnosni Was shown at six fifty on to nights news must be on twice.Whats it like being famous lol again i say well done.    

tilly

Post by tilly »

chameleon wrote: Interesting article about war graves on ITV news just now Hi chameleon thats the one with cnonsi replacing the old stone with the updated named head stone

Lilysmum

Post by Lilysmum »

I have followed your story with great interest and just seen the news report. Just wanted to say very well done with all your dogged research, it's admirable. I'm sure your gt gt uncle would be very proud of the time and effort on your part to put things right for him.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

tilly wrote: chameleon wrote: Interesting article about war graves on ITV news just now Hi chameleon thats the one with cnonsi replacing the old stone with the updated named head stone Yes I know, I was just trying to wind him up a little - in the nicest possible way of course!!! Well done Chris.