Trying to find a telephone number or address for my great uncle david s boyes

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

hi everyone zoe here,you guys have been fantastic with previous research, im now searching for someone im looking for a current telephone number or adress in order to conatct him and make him happy. He his my great uncle David S Boyes born in Bramley Leeds in jan/feb/march in bramley Leeds in 1944 his father born June 1915 bramley,leeds was Richard S Boyes His death in june 1957 and and mother majorie e greaves who married in nov 1941 in yorkshire west riding, david s grandfather was Richard Boyes and Mary Stainthorpe married sept 1920.our side of the family havent conatced the boyes for years,but my grandad said they were lovley peple,unnfortunatulaty i dont know a wife or children for david s so need some help?. please I do have an address 4 rodley lane bramleyls13 1dt and a last telephone number 00113 2633372 unfortunatley there both out of date,please help,any help would be gratefully recived as allways thanks zoe
nicholas hairyes

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi forgot to mention using hubbys account thanks please help?
nicholas hairyes

ArmleyLass47

Post by ArmleyLass47 »

Hi thereI am on another site researching ancestors and we sometimes receive messages like yours for people still alive.We are not allowed to do research for them as it breaks the Data Protection act. If they are still alive you are not supposed to give away their identity if you see what I mean. Also the Data Protection Act protects them from people finding them who they dont want to? So it is a little more complicated than you might imagine.    I presume it may be the same on this site too? I am sure someone will put us wise to what happens in thisregard. Good luck in your search.    
On Ilkla Moor ba'tat!!!

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi everyone I just checked back in and found no respones,have I made in error in my description or speeling mistakes I apoligize if his is the case could you tell e where but I need your expertise to find my lost relative please? or his family, you guys are best site online thtas why I asked you,many thanks Zoe
nicholas hairyes

dogduke

Post by dogduke »

ZOE!Drop me an e-mail(see profile)I think Ican help you a little.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

Caron

Post by Caron »

As ArmleyLass47 has kindly explained to you, finding info re living relatives is a bit of a no go area so may I suggest you place an ad in the Yorkshire Post. Good Luck.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

It's amazing what a bit of google searching will bring up...I've found masses of new relatives by googleing, using trade directories, comapnies house - all sorts. 7/10 times it works and brings back some leads that you can follow.

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi thanks for your messages, Is anyone aware if this site itself is allowed to find living relatives ?I certainly dont mena to cause probelms. but I have took your advice googled the name unfortunatley the adress and telephone number is now a chinese restraunt, thanks for your help ,I still wish to find my relative my grandad said was a lovley fella, I just want to contact him to make him happy,im desperate to contacthim, can anyone help me find new telephone number and adress for him please david s bowes born jan 1944 bramley,leeds,.last address wa 4 rodley lanebramley. L13 1DT .and find his wife and children and p.m me the information please or email me at nico2176@hotmail.co.uk zoehairyes . In this way no rules would be broken and I could find my relative please help. Zoe hairyes .you are best site ever
nicholas hairyes

simong

Post by simong »

The phone book really is your best bet for living people as the tools that people use on here are genealogy sites which generally don't allow the publication of such data. It's not exactly a breach of the DPA, but it is certainly a breach of privacy.For a bit of help in narrowing the search down you could search in LS13 or neighbouring postcodes, which would be LS28 and LS12.

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi simon, great idea,thanks, just tried the phonebook and the postcodes you gave e it stated internet explorer couldnt show this page, gutted please help? thanks zoe
nicholas hairyes