Jackie Overfield Leeds Utd ?

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

thanks for your informative message caron. I am member of facebook,and checked every surnmame for sibai but couldnt find jackie sibai,I was wondering if a facebook member could mesage Jackie Sibai for me and say that a member of her family wishes to communicate with her.,and give my email address for jackie sibai to contact which is nico2176@hotmail.co.uk,im desperate to contact my relative,thanks from Zoe
nicholas hairyes

keyholekate

Post by keyholekate »

nico2176 wrote: thanks for your informative message caron. I am member of facebook,and checked every surnmame for sibai but couldnt find jackie sibai,I was wondering if a facebook member could mesage Jackie Sibai for me and say that a member of her family wishes to communicate with her.,and give my email address for jackie sibai to contact which is nico2176@hotmail.co.uk,im desperate to contact my relative,thanks from Zoe She is definitely on facebook. . you will be able to message her in seconds : )

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 61066071Is that her? You'll have to log in to see it.    
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

keyholekate

Post by keyholekate »

Chrism wrote: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 61066071Is that her? You'll have to log in to see it.     Yes thats her! Thanks Chrism. . .the rest is easy .

Caron

Post by Caron »

HALLELUJAH.Good Luck!

keyholekate

Post by keyholekate »

Did you manage to get in touch? : )

Caron

Post by Caron »

keyholekate wrote: Did you manage to get in touch? : ) I'm waiting to find out also..lol.

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi everyone , thanks to your excellent work and perverance I have messaged both Jackie sibeki and Jan watson,fanatstic news just waiting in anticpation for a reply. this is the best site for the leeds area.you guys are amazing! and its a credit to all the members who are on here,thanks once again from a happy Zoe
nicholas hairyes

Caron

Post by Caron »

Fingers n toes crossed!I'll keep looking in.All the best

lindseylufc

Post by lindseylufc »

nico2176 wrote: Hi everyone Zoenel here again, on hubbys username! hope everyones ok,? I have found this to be the best site online and im needing some help again in my on going family research., Im looking for any information or family of Jackie Overfield who it turns out is my 2nd cousin! Heres what I know so far. Jackie Overfield was born 14th May 1932 in Leeds his parents were Jim William Overfield and Marjorie Hairyes 1907/1944.who married in June 1928 in Bramley Leeds.in 1946 Jackie was living in Roundy Park in Leeds with his father Jim Overfield and my father David hairyes and my grandfather Eric Hairyes too. From 1955-1960 Jack Overfield played for leeds utd as a winger he married Jean Swift in 1956. and Jacquline Overfield bron 1959 and one other daughter that i know of Jan Overfield. in 1967.Jack is alive and living in leeds .Any information or stories to help me fill in the gaps would be much apprecitased,thanks from Zoe I am Jacks grandaughter Lindsey, if you need any help please contact me at lullalufc@live.co.uk