Jackie Overfield Leeds Utd ?

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi Everyone ive found the information you pointed me too on Jack enthalling and usefull,ive tried the email address listed for jacks daughter Jan to contact Jan but unfortnatley this is no longer a registred email addess. Can anyone help me find an telelphone number for jan overfield (jans partner is christopher weatson) and they live in LS15 district of leeds please or even better for Jack Overfiled. Jacks wife is jean overfield and they live in LS 15 district of Leeds So I can contact my relative.As i cant see one myself but im not good with computers! please help? many thanks from Zoe
nicholas hairyes

biofichompinc

Post by biofichompinc »

nico2176 wrote: Hi Everyone ive found the information you pointed me too on Jack enthalling and usefull,ive tried the email address listed for jacks daughter Jan to contact Jan but unfortnatley this is no longer a registred email addess. Can anyone help me find an telelphone number for jan overfield (jans partner is christopher weatson) and they live in LS15 district of leeds please or even better for Jack Overfiled. Jacks wife is jean overfield and they live in LS 15 district of Leeds So I can contact my relative.As i cant see one myself but im not good with computers! please help? many thanks from Zoe There are two listings for BT subscribers in Leeds called Overfield which are freely available on the BT residential customer Directories website at.....www.thephonebook.bt.comThere are also three listings for C.Watson (none for Weatson - was that a typo?) in LS15.Maybe not the done thing to display them on here but as I say, none of these BT subscribers are XD and their telephone numbers are freely available on the internet.    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

New thread consolidated into this existing one _nico2176User Location: gateshead,leedsJoined on: 28-Nov-2010 17:45:39Posted: 25 posts # Posted on: 22-Apr-2012 11:57:05.    Edit | Quote Hi everyone thanks for your help on Jack Overfield,very informative, I emailed the email addres given for jacks daughter Jan Overfield and unfortunatley this email address is no longer registered, So I didnt know whether to start a new thread. or not.Can anyone find me a telephone number for Jan Overfield her partner is Christopher Weatson and they live in LS15 Leeds.and please can anyone find me Jack Overfields telephone number himself jack lives with his wife Jean again in Ls15 .His birth is 14th May 1932.I cant find them myself but im not good with computers to say the least.!Please help thanks from Zoe nicholas hairyes    keyholekateUser Location: LeedsJoined on: 08-Nov-2008 23:55:50Posted: 169 posts # Posted on: 22-Apr-2012 13:33:55.    Delete | Edit | Quote I think Jan Overfield is on friendsreunited. . .she is now called Jan Watson and has a sister called Jackie.

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi Thanks I am member on freinds reuinted but i havent used the site before.and I have tried to locate jan watson on genes,,but im sorry i dont know how to find someone on that site can somebody guide me though ,how to find jan watson on genes and how to message her ,apoligies for my complete lack of computer knowladge! thanks from Zoe
nicholas hairyes

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi it wont allow me to view the profiles on genes reuinted for jan watson,can anyone show me how to view profile and send a message to Jan Overfield(watson) I was starting to get excited about communcating with my relative ! Please Help from Zoe.
nicholas hairyes

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

nico2176 wrote: Hi everyone Zoenel here again, on hubbys username! hope everyones ok,? I have found this to be the best site online and im needing some help again in my on going family research., Im looking for any information or family of Jackie Overfield who it turns out is my 2nd cousin! Heres what I know so far. Jackie Overfield was born 14th May 1932 in Leeds his parents were Jim William Overfield and Marjorie Hairyes 1907/1944.who married in June 1928 in Bramley Leeds.in 1946 Jackie was living in Roundy Park in Leeds with his father Jim Overfield and my father David hairyes and my grandfather Eric Hairyes too. From 1955-1960 Jack Overfield played for leeds utd as a winger he married Jean Swift in 1956. and Jacquline Overfield bron 1959 and one other daughter that i know of Jan Overfield. in 1967.Jack is alive and living in leeds .Any information or stories to help me fill in the gaps would be much apprecitased,thanks from Zoe I wish I did have some info - I'd love to be 'apprecitased'!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Apoligise Spelling shocking.
nicholas hairyes

keyholekate

Post by keyholekate »

Jackie Sibai (overfield) is on facebook,on her list of friends is Jan Watson. Hope this helps : )

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

thanks Keyhole for your help in this matter ive just been through all the sibai surnames on facebook,and cant find her, where is she living now? is there anyway anyone could message her for me and explain the situation with trying to contact her,and trying to get in touch with members of my family,to swap photos and stories and tell my email address which is nico2176@hotmail.co.uk.please help,dont know what to do now.
nicholas hairyes

Caron

Post by Caron »

Hi Zoe.If she is living in Leeds (or Yorkshire), place an ad in the Yorkshire Post and local papers. I'm sure someone will see it who knows her.There's Facebook. Everyone seems to be on it or if not, they have a mate who is.It's easy enough to become a member so give it a go.