Jackie Overfield Leeds Utd ?

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
lindseylufc

Post by lindseylufc »

salt 'n pepper wrote: Hope this is useful.Just for the record, I saw Jack play too. Our old man used to take us down in the late fifties. I was just a boy then but I seem to remember that as well as his speed and skill on the ball, Jack had plenty of hair.Funny what comes to mind. Ha, its abit grey but yes he still does!!...Jackie Sibai is my Auntie, Jan is my Mum, they are all fit and well and on facebook I come across this site looking for sme footage of my grandfather play as it is his 80th birthday coming up and we're creating a video for him.. If any of you lovely people could help it would be very much appreciated!! Is there anyway some of these posts could be removed or edited as they give out abit too much personal information, thanks

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi everyone, I still havent had any luck finding Jackie Overfield or his family,I Have telephoned 5 overfields from leedson the 192.com free results but none were related to Jackie.,and im still waiting for replys to the messages I sent on facebook. Im now thinking Jan Overfield on 192.com in Leeds with a christpher weatson may be jacks relation?.Can any member of 192.com find me a telephone number for Jan Overfield liivng in leeds with Christpoher Weatson?Jan must be 45/55 years old. Im still desperate to find Jack and his family, please help?
nicholas hairyes

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

Hi ive just emailed jackies granddaughter waiting with anticipation.if jacks grandaughter comesback on this site,please leave me your mums or jacks number at this email adress.would love to speak to that side of my family.- nico2176@hotmail.co.uk. apoliiges for putting personal information on,thanks again everyone from zoe
nicholas hairyes

Amount

Re: Jackie Overfield Leeds Utd ?

Post by Amount »

Jack lives just of Colton road back road in to temple newsham and his daughter in Colton village my father used to service there cars and did See Jack in willcos in cross gate only 4 weeks ago

volvojack

Re: Jackie Overfield Leeds Utd ?

Post by volvojack »

I remember he began playing in the first team in the year United won promotion, he made his debut against one of the Nottingham teams and took the place of Harold Williams on the wing ( Harold became the Landlord of a pub in Beeston ( he was the most bad tempered Landlord I have ever known). Maybe when someone finds Jackie they can persuade him to get his boots out and get down there again as they certainly need someone.