Family History

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Please,dont anyone hijack this subject in pursuance of their childish ambition to further their trolling cause.This subject is for theadvancement of others who wish to further their family research OR who have a vested interest in old Leeds ie maps etc.This is not a political statement,just a statement of facts.People such as Si ,many others and Myself( i hope you dont mind me talking on your behalf ohmap meister) want to help and recieve help with family history.As such a topic should really be without much confrontation then any one who starts a thread that is contrary to the ethos of family history and the assistance of those wishing to participate in this subject will find that thread deleted.What a sad,sad,sad dayWere here to help
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Hannibal69

Post by Hannibal69 »

Well said cnosni and seconded.
Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. But give him a religion and he'll starve to death, while praying for a fish.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Hannibal69 wrote: Well said cnosni and seconded. thank you,i hope that support will continue and increase
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

weenie

Post by weenie »

third'ed here !! well said

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

weenie wrote: third'ed here !! well said Was goin'on lads?
ex-Armley lad

Hannibal69

Post by Hannibal69 »

stutterdog wrote: weenie wrote: third'ed here !! well said Was goin'on lads? Oh what indeed?? You don't know the half of it, I'm not sure I understand it myself. I Just hope that this site can weather the storm and we can all get back to all enjoying the friendly, tolerant, non-political and wonderfully informative place that it always was.Best wishes,Han.p.s. there are a few lasses on here too you know!
Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. But give him a religion and he'll starve to death, while praying for a fish.

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

Hannibal69 wrote: stutterdog wrote: weenie wrote: third'ed here !! well said Was goin'on lads? Oh what indeed?? You don't know the half of it, I'm not sure I understand it myself. I Just hope that this site can weather the storm and we can all get back to all enjoying the friendly, tolerant, non-political and wonderfully informative place that it always was.Best wishes,Han.p.s. there are a few lasses on here too you know! Of coures there are! I apologise most profusely! weenie.It was my Terry Wogan impression!
ex-Armley lad

Hannibal69

Post by Hannibal69 »

stutterdog wrote: Hannibal69 wrote: stutterdog wrote: weenie wrote: third'ed here !! well said Was goin'on lads? Oh what indeed?? You don't know the half of it, I'm not sure I understand it myself. I Just hope that this site can weather the storm and we can all get back to all enjoying the friendly, tolerant, non-political and wonderfully informative place that it always was.Best wishes,Han.p.s. there are a few lasses on here too you know! Of coures there are! I apologise most profusely! weenie.It was my Terry Wogan impression! LOL And how is the current Mrs Wogan this fine morning??? etc, etc!!!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

cnosni wrote: Please,dont anyone hijack this subject in pursuance of their childish ambition to further their trolling cause.This subject is for theadvancement of others who wish to further their family research OR who have a vested interest in old Leeds ie maps etc.This is not a political statement,just a statement of facts.People such as Si ,many others and Myself( i hope you dont mind me talking on your behalf ohmap meister) want to help and recieve help with family history.As such a topic should really be without much confrontation then any one who starts a thread that is contrary to the ethos of family history and the assistance of those wishing to participate in this subject will find that thread deleted.What a sad,sad,sad dayWere here to help
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

Hannibal69 wrote: stutterdog wrote: Hannibal69 wrote: stutterdog wrote: weenie wrote: third'ed here !! well said Was goin'on lads? Oh what indeed?? You don't know the half of it, I'm not sure I understand it myself. I Just hope that this site can weather the storm and we can all get back to all enjoying the friendly, tolerant, non-political and wonderfully informative place that it always was.Best wishes,Han.p.s. there are a few lasses on here too you know! Of coures there are! I apologise most profusely! weenie.It was my Terry Wogan impression! LOL And how is the current Mrs Wogan this fine morning??? etc, etc!!! How nice of you to ask weenie! She is is moderately well and is at the moment in her bed, I am shortly to join her ! Goodnight All!
ex-Armley lad