Who is the oldest regular secret leeds poster

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Oh dear oh dear oh dear - I feel a silver cup coming on at this rate - I'm 72. and very glad and grateful to have got to it, as many younger pals that I know have not !!    
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

LS1 wrote: he he...Do I get a cigar now then(!) Yeah to go with yer spuds
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

BLAKEY wrote: Oh dear oh dear oh dear - I feel a silver cup coming on at this rate - I'm 72. and very glad and grateful to have got to it, as many younger pals that I know have not !!     Unless I'm wrong Blakey, I think arry has you by a few years - if I remember what he's put on here 78 seems about right - is that close arry?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

BLAKEY wrote: Oh dear oh dear oh dear - I feel a silver cup coming on at this rate - I'm 72. and very glad and grateful to have got to it, as many younger pals that I know have not !!     BLAKEY - little bit of topic but, did you know John B, Inspector at Central Bus Station - may have been outside your time, not sure.    

fred1935

Post by fred1935 »

A relatavely new lad here 73, 74 in Jan next. I know one or two on here I think, certainly Blakey the busman from other forums.
EX, Goole. Leeds, Normanton, Adelaide, Normanton, Keighley.    Armley Lad

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

chameleon wrote: BLAKEY - little bit of topic but, did you know John B, Inspector at Central Bus Station - may have been outside your time, not sure.     If his surname ended in "c" then yes, but if not please give me another clue LOL LOL
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

Si

Post by Si »

LS1 wrote: he he...Do I get a cigar now then(!) No, you're too young to smoke. You can have a Sharp's chocolate smoker's set instead.            

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

fred1935 wrote: A relatavely new lad here 73, 74 in Jan next. I know one or two on here I think, certainly Blakey the busman from other forums. Hello Fred and Chameleon - I don't know if I'm a bit miffed or if I'm relieved and delighted to be robbed of the title so early in the contest !! LOL LOL

Si

Post by Si »

Can I nominate my daughter EmyG as the youngest poster on here, at 17 and 6 days? Or is there any younger?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Si wrote: LS1 wrote: he he...Do I get a cigar now then(!) No, you're too young to smoke. You can have a Sharp's chocolate smoker's set instead.             Ha ha ha,he can buy one with his sixpence!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]