Who is the oldest regular secret leeds poster

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Steve Jones wrote: Well I'm only 51, so I'm nobbut a lad on ere<G>. Is that human years or wizzard years steve? lol
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Brandy wrote: Steve Jones wrote: Well I'm only 51, so I'm nobbut a lad on ere<G>. Is that human years or wizzard years steve? lol Ha ha ha ha,dropped my remaining gonad Brandy.Thats me and Si youve got
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Si wrote: I don't think Drapesy's that old, and "young" Phill is about 40!I'm a year off 50. Thanks for that Si - you're quite right and I'm a very similar age to yourself!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

I can remember cigs, meat and sweets being rationed. I can just remember King George VI dying, and Queen Mary dying. I can just remember the LCT buses being blue. I remember the trams being blue and then being red. I remember the Coronation and the first sub four minute mile. I can remember the last tram. I missed National Service. I'd just started work when the winter of 1963 hit. I remember the Yorkshire Evening News. I remember the Beatles coming to the Odeon. I remember the Majestic when it was a cinema. I remember going to the Rex, Crescent and Pavilion cinemas all on (or just off) Dewsbury Road I remember Leeds Central Station. Is that enough clues?    
Industria Omnia Vincit

LS1

Post by LS1 »

Trojan, hope I'm not being rude but would 62 be a good guess?

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

LS1 wrote: Trojan, hope I'm not being rude but would 62 be a good guess? on the 28th of last month spot on!
Industria Omnia Vincit

LS1

Post by LS1 »

he he...Do I get a cigar now then(!)

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

LS1 wrote: Trojan, hope I'm not being rude but would 62 be a good guess? I'd say that was spot-on but I cheated and looked at his profile!

LS1

Post by LS1 »

chameleon wrote: LS1 wrote: Trojan, hope I'm not being rude but would 62 be a good guess? I'd say that was spot-on but I cheated and looked at his profile! Oh yeah, didnt even look, didn't realist people even put them on! I just figured if work started in 1963, and Mary died in 1953, was probaly 14 when work started, but realised at this time it would have been 17-18 (thought I'd knock a year off cos I came out with 18 )    

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

chameleon wrote: LS1 wrote: Trojan, hope I'm not being rude but would 62 be a good guess? I'd say that was spot-on but I cheated and looked at his profile! nice one chameleon
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.