Who is the oldest regular secret leeds poster

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
Chrism

Post by Chrism »

I'm 51 in Jan'.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

simonm

Post by simonm »

I'M SPARTACUS!!Ooops, sorry, wrong thread..
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

LS1

Post by LS1 »

cnosni wrote: LS1 wrote: I'm still undecided whether to take that as a compliment or insult!! Compliment defiantely. - I have respect for those older and wiser than me An envious aside i think,now nip down the shop for a stone o' spuds mi lad,and heres a shiny sixpence for yer trouble. Cant get the spuds, but I will get to the Library and look up that article for you when I get chance... Do I get a sixpence for that sir?

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Tha should never tek money off strangers lad!
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

I'd say Dvsn but, a) I know better and b), He'd chuck me down one of his tunnels full of 'orrible water!I'm going with our old friend and laugh-a-minute get away with owt poster, arry    

LS1

Post by LS1 »

Chrism wrote: Tha should never tek money off strangers lad! If it's money and I can make a quick get away...

Lilysmum

Post by Lilysmum »

Where is Arry?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

LS1 wrote: cnosni wrote: LS1 wrote: I'm still undecided whether to take that as a compliment or insult!! Compliment defiantely. - I have respect for those older and wiser than me An envious aside i think,now nip down the shop for a stone o' spuds mi lad,and heres a shiny sixpence for yer trouble. Cant get the spuds, but I will get to the Library and look up that article for you when I get chance... Do I get a sixpence for that sir? Yes mate,carry the spuds home in yer cap!! (Old Joke)
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Well I'm only 51, so I'm nobbut a lad on ere<G>.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Steve Jones wrote: Well I'm only 51, so I'm nobbut a lad on ere<G>. Bloody Hell Steve,big paper round??
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]