The York Run

Old, disused, forgotten and converted pubs
drapesy

Post by drapesy »

carlosp wrote: I used to play pool for the Fairway and visited many off beat establishments? I remember one near to Thomas Danby college at the corner of Harehills Road Does you know this? I remember it as play your game and go home. I believe this was the 'Prince Arthur'
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

iansmithofotley

Post by iansmithofotley »

drapesy wrote: carlosp wrote: I used to play pool for the Fairway and visited many off beat establishments? I remember one near to Thomas Danby college at the corner of Harehills Road Does you know this? I remember it as play your game and go home. I believe this was the 'Prince Arthur' Hi Drapesy,The Prince Arthur was situated on Roundhay Road between Barrack Road and Sheepscar Junction on the Meanwood side of the road. (It was not near Harehills Road which stretches from the top of Beckett Street (Dock Green area) to Roundhay Road near to Harehills Parade and Harehills Lane).Ian.

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

iansmithofotley wrote: drapesy wrote: carlosp wrote: I used to play pool for the Fairway and visited many off beat establishments? I remember one near to Thomas Danby college at the corner of Harehills Road Does you know this? I remember it as play your game and go home. I believe this was the 'Prince Arthur' Hi Drapesy,The Prince Arthur was situated on Roundhay Road between Barrack Road and Sheepscar Junction on the Meanwood side of the road. (It was not near Harehills Road which stretches from the top of Beckett Street (Dock Green area) to Roundhay Road near to Harehills Parade and Harehills Lane).Ian. Ian, I put this for the benefit of CarlosP who has obviously misidentified Roundhay road as Harehills Road. I do remember the Prince Arthur and know where it was.    
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.