The Fenton Hotel.

Old, disused, forgotten and converted pubs
String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Well done liits. I hope the OP appreciated your efforts.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

liits wrote: Sorry, I never did post what I sent to DeRvXeRoX.As we can't post PDF's on here and I can't do MS Word documents, I've had to copy this as best I can and the format is a bit stuffed.Licensing Register    1965 Harold Collins14th May 1965 – 25th June 1965Goes, on 13th August 1965, to the Viaduct Inn, Briggate.Licensing Register    1965 Hylton Horsman25th June 1965 – Licensing Register volume endsThis is the end of the most up-to-date Licensing Register that is held at Sheepscar. The current register [for premises registered under the 2003 Act] is available to view online but the missing bit is still held by Leeds City Council and, because of “Living Person Privacy”, they’re not about to release it and can’t put a date on when they will.          Hylton Horsman was there at least till 1977. He was the uncle of a mate of mine (Gary Horsman). Forgot all about him till I saw his name at the bottom. Good work.    
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

dERvXeroX

Post by dERvXeroX »

Not looked at this thread for a time.The OP is very grateful. Thank you very much.:-)