The Old Lion & Lamb in Seacroft

Old, disused, forgotten and converted pubs
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Geordie-exile wrote: Actually - what's happened to minksymoo? No updates for a year. Does anyone pass the Lion & Lamb? Almost daily, they appear (somebody anyway) still to be in residence with work continuing.    

minksymoo

Post by minksymoo »

Hi everyone Sorry for not being on here for a while.I was living at The Old Lamb- formerly Lion and Lamb but broke up with my boyfriend (the owner) late 2011. Luckily it was a nice split and I ended up renting a room from him there for a good 6 months I have now moved out to my own place but the house is indeed still occupied- I'm there next week for a party so will take some more pics. The owner (John) now has two rooms rented in there and is also living there himself.The plans are to start repairing the driveway in the next few months and we had a quote for repairing the external brickwork......which was £30K!!!! So that may be a while coming ha ha!As things had changed we didn't go ahead with the SecretLeeds party but we still have the scrapbook and if anyone wants to have a look just drop me a line at [email protected] or add me on facebook and we can arrange it. It really is a real insight into Leeds in the 70's and 80's!Equally if anyone would like to have a look around then just let us know- if you're feeling brave you can go through the 'pixie' door in the attic, crawl over the beams and have a look at the date mark carverd onto the chimney