Secret Leeds Meetings - please register your interest.

Old, disused, forgotten and converted pubs
drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Steve Jones wrote: Can I suggest that on each occasion we try to get the tables on the right hand side of the pub to the left of the bandit/quiz machine?This is where we were last time and would mean people can find us easier.I will try glaring at anyone not from Secret Leeds when getting there on the 3rd <G>. I will arrive earlier than 8 pm anyway to try and save the tables. Good thinking Batman! last time there were 2 groups- unaware of each other s exitence!!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Steve Jones wrote: Can I suggest that on each occasion we try to get the tables on the right hand side of the pub to the left of the bandit/quiz machine?This is where we were last time and would mean people can find us easier.I will try glaring at anyone not from Secret Leeds when getting there on the 3rd <G>. I will arrive earlier than 8 pm anyway to try and save the tables. Are you sure Brandy will be able to folow that Steve,despite passing us on a number of occasions last time,with maps and pictures strewn all over the table,he still managed to miss us!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

cnosni wrote: Steve Jones wrote: Can I suggest that on each occasion we try to get the tables on the right hand side of the pub to the left of the bandit/quiz machine?This is where we were last time and would mean people can find us easier.I will try glaring at anyone not from Secret Leeds when getting there on the 3rd <G>. I will arrive earlier than 8 pm anyway to try and save the tables. Are you sure Brandy will be able to folow that Steve,despite passing us on a number of occasions last time,with maps and pictures strewn all over the table,he still managed to miss us!! yep,i hold my hands up! but duncan walked right passed you all as-well lol.But yeah guilty as charged im as blind as a bat.anyway im up for the 3rd.PS/and before you start chris il borrow some glasses
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Brandy wrote: cnosni wrote: Steve Jones wrote: Can I suggest that on each occasion we try to get the tables on the right hand side of the pub to the left of the bandit/quiz machine?This is where we were last time and would mean people can find us easier.I will try glaring at anyone not from Secret Leeds when getting there on the 3rd <G>. I will arrive earlier than 8 pm anyway to try and save the tables. Are you sure Brandy will be able to folow that Steve,despite passing us on a number of occasions last time,with maps and pictures strewn all over the table,he still managed to miss us!! yep,i hold my hands up! but duncan walked right passed you all as-well lol.But yeah guilty as charged im as blind as a bat.anyway im up for the 3rd.PS/and before you start chris il borrow some glasses If i remember rightly time you "borrowed"some glasses,except they were full of ale!!!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

So roughly how many will be in the pub this Sunday/Incidentally it is running a yorkshire Ales festival in conjunction with The Scarbrough from Thursday 31/07/08-06/08/08 so might be busier than usual.Should be a good beer selection though.I aim to try and get there around 6:30-7:00 p m in order to try and save tables.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Steve Jones wrote: So roughly how many will be in the pub this Sunday/Incidentally it is running a yorkshire Ales festival in conjunction with The Scarbrough from Thursday 31/07/08-06/08/08 so might be busier than usual.Should be a good beer selection though.I aim to try and get there around 6:30-7:00 p m in order to try and save tables. Ill be there about 8.

Croggy

Post by Croggy »

Have a good time, guys. I can't make it tonight - doubtful about the next one, too.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Well it was a case of quality not quantity last night as there were just 3 of us. We managed to sort out a few things though and come up with a plan to take the skulls thing further.Good beer though but we had to move to the beer garden to avoid a charity bingo event which was drowning out conversation in the pub.I hope you get more people on the 17th when I am in Devon.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

LS1

Post by LS1 »

S**t, I totally forgot sorry guys. I'll have come on the 17th, I don't want to let the side down again.

Si

Post by Si »

Hi all,I've been away for two weeks in sunny Portugal. I'm assuming we're still on for the 17th at The Palace?Obrigado,Si