Crossflatts Park well done.

The green spaces and places of Leeds
Tyke

Post by Tyke »

Crossflatts Park the day after Bonfire night was an absolute disaster area there were about 6 areas of grass that had had “bonfires” on them thought that is been charitable as they were little more than areas of burnt trash and broken glass. I’ve been around today and apart for some tyre marks on the grass the whole untidy mess has been cleared up including the large amounts of broken glass so well done to the Parks department.
Hunslet born and bread

somme1916

Post by somme1916 »

Tyke wrote: Crossflatts Park the day after Bonfire night was an absolute disaster area there were about 6 areas of grass that had had “bonfires” on them thought that is been charitable as they were little more than areas of burnt trash and broken glass. I’ve been around today and apart for some tyre marks on the grass the whole untidy mess has been cleared up including the large amounts of broken glass so well done to the Parks department. I think the Parks people are among the better bits of LCC.....they do some great work in the main.Round near us they are ensuring nature trails,walks,flora and fauna are established/maintained for future generations and not destroyed like so often elsewhere.....until any developer gets wind of course !They're not a bad bunch at all(parks dept).
        I'm not just anybody,I am sommebody !