Anyone know of a decent Medium?

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
BarFly

Post by BarFly »

I went to see a medium once, when I walked into the room she looked very cheery so I slapper her across the face. I was told it's always good to strike a happy medium.

Whyme

Post by Whyme »

I saw in the paper the other day that a clairvoyant midget escaped from prison.The headline said "Small Medium at Large"

Whyme

Post by Whyme »

I was surprised when my psychic friend complimented me on the way I had cooked his steak. "Well done" is rare from a medium.

somme1916

Post by somme1916 »

I've heard tale of a medium from Armley.Apart from the fact he's struggling to get out these days,I've heard he's pretty average..........still,maybe that may do for those with inside knowledge.
        I'm not just anybody,I am sommebody !

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

I had no idea there were so many jokes about this subject, come on Jonesy, you must have one or two.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

cnosni wrote: I had no idea there were so many jokes about this subject, come on Jonesy, you must have one or two. I know a lot, but as I sad earlier in the thread preferred to answer what was a serious question to start with, rather than take the mickey..
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

Steve Jones wrote: cnosni wrote: I had no idea there were so many jokes about this subject, come on Jonesy, you must have one or two. I know a lot, but as I sad earlier in the thread preferred to answer what was a serious question to start with, rather than take the mickey.. I agree with Steve, circa 30 years I went to see a lady who I seem to recollect was called Mrs Watt who lived in Shakespeare Towers near St James hospital. Some of the things she told me i.e. my parents names & other personal things were beyond belief Don't knock it till you have tried it

Whyme

Post by Whyme »

Sorry for the jokes. Won't do it again. Wanderer did not mean to mock your serious question.This site has got too serious recently. God knows whats happining to once great site? Nearly died tonight and its made me realise what lifes about and not bowing down to small minded people on here. Yes i might have a joke or two on here, but it doesn't mean i take light of peoples questions.There is more to life than trying to please a few people on here.Think its time to leave with the rest. Sent many happy years reading some great forums and even helping in ways you will never know, before it lost its marketing leeds roots. Please delete my account has well.All the best.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Oh dear.Far too serious indeed. The questions were answered and a chance to get not so regular contributors to engage in a bit of light hearted humour has been trounced by a lack at being able to laugh at oneself.Given everything that has gone on in the last week i find it frustrating that another member has felt that they have been out of line and therefore feel the need to do what they believe is the honourable thing.Come on, lets try and encourage people, sure if something causes offence then it has to be addressed, but if its just a bit of a laugh on what can be a very dry and stale site at times, then we will lose our sense of community and eventually people will not come on here.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

I'm not sure if I dare to say this now but we should be aiming for a happy medium.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.