Anyone know of a decent Medium?

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
kango

Post by kango »

grumpybloke wrote: Wanderer wrote: grumpybloke wrote: I can give you the name of someone I saw about 10 years ago. She told me things I didn't know about but which my father confirmed. I don't want to put it on a public forum so email me and I'll let you know. [email protected] Tried mate, but mail bounces Maybe it was due to unforeseen circumstances?! That's odd! Never mind, try [email protected] Your email address describes me to a tee grumpybloke!!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Wanderer wrote: My best mate when I was a young man lived with his gran who was a Medium. One time we were waiting for a taxi at the house and we heard a car horn beep outside. She said 'That's your taxi outside'.It wasn't....... Stop it you lot, you are cracking me up
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

grumpybloke

Post by grumpybloke »

kango wrote: grumpybloke wrote: Wanderer wrote: grumpybloke wrote: I can give you the name of someone I saw about 10 years ago. She told me things I didn't know about but which my father confirmed. I don't want to put it on a public forum so email me and I'll let you know. [email protected] Tried mate, but mail bounces Maybe it was due to unforeseen circumstances?! That's odd! Never mind, try [email protected] Your email address describes me to a tee grumpybloke!! I've had this address for a year or two and had every intention of it becoming [email protected] but I'm stuck at baldoldfatbloke!

grumpybloke

Post by grumpybloke »

grumpybloke wrote: I can give you the name of someone I saw about 10 years ago. She told me things I didn't know about but which my father confirmed. I don't want to put it on a public forum so email me and I'll let you know. [email protected] I'm sorry, I have looked her up on the Spiritualist National Union website list of approved members offering private sittings and she is not listed. I will try to delve a bit deeper to see if I can find her.

Whyme

Post by Whyme »

I almost had a Psychic girlfriend a few years ago, but she left me before we met.

Whyme

Post by Whyme »

kango wrote: grumpybloke wrote: Wanderer wrote: grumpybloke wrote: I can give you the name of someone I saw about 10 years ago. She told me things I didn't know about but which my father confirmed. I don't want to put it on a public forum so email me and I'll let you know. [email protected] Tried mate, but mail bounces Maybe it was due to unforeseen circumstances?! That's odd! Never mind, try [email protected] Your email address describes me to a tee grumpybloke!! What do you call an obese psychic?A four chin teller.Sorry couldn't resist that last one.

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

I've been mistaken for a holy person in the pub. I've often heard people say. "Jesus, he's here again."
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

cnosni wrote: Wanderer wrote: My best mate when I was a young man lived with his gran who was a Medium. One time we were waiting for a taxi at the house and we heard a car horn beep outside. She said 'That's your taxi outside'.It wasn't....... Stop it you lot, you are cracking me up Didn't see that coming.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

I think it is about time for a sensible answer. Like Jon,I spent many years participating and helping organise Psychic Fairs.I would not recommend going to a psychic at one though as although I have actually met some stunningly accurate mediums they were about 1 in 200.Instead I would suggest you try the local spiritualist church.They don't charge and whilst you might have to cope with a bit of hymn singing,you will get to see mediums ranging from the good to the awful.I have seen some intertesting displays on the rare occasion I visit with friends,being a Pagan it isn't my religion but worth checking outThe best medium I know is Sue Leybourne but she has moved away and no longer lives in Leeds although does come back for visits.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

tilly

Post by tilly »

Sorry but i had to post this i was in Blackpool passed a clairvoyants shop it said on the door .Closed due to unforeseen circumstances.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.