Anyone know of a decent Medium?

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
j.c.d.

Post by j.c.d. »

I once gave a lift to a young lady hitchiking from York wearing a mini skirt, she must have been a Witch 'cos when she put her hand on my leg i immediatly turned into a layby.

anthonydna

Post by anthonydna »

Hello this is 1956, can I have my jokes back please.

jim

Post by jim »

A decent medium? I know one or two indecent extra larges.

tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi Wanderer dont think we are all making fun of you it would be a very sad day if we stopped having a laugh.I am sorry i cant help you with your post all the best from me.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Oh, no way, no ones is making fun of you wanderer, just a chance to reel out some long toothed jokes.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

j.c.d.

Post by j.c.d. »

cnosni wrote: Oh, no way, no ones is making fun of you wanderer, just a chance to reel out some long toothed jokes. Like the Medium who was also a contortonist in a Circus. She could see her own end.

shutthatdoor

Post by shutthatdoor »

Or the Medium loaf just trying to earn a crust.
'Eeh! That's thrown fat on t' fire'

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

anthonydna wrote: Hello this is 1956, can I have my jokes back please. That's the best yet!
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Bruno

Post by Bruno »

I visited a fortune teller on a hot day in Scarborough; when I went inside, there was a huge lady wearing only her underwear.She was a large medium in smalls.(I'm truly sorry for that, everyone else was doing it and I had to join in.)
The older I get, the better I was.

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Wouldn't a decent medium know that you wanted to see them?Sorry, couldn't resist...
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell