Anyone know of a decent Medium?

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Yeah this has all got very serious - would never want to belittle your beliefs Steve/Wanderer/Mick (or anyone else for that matter) but I don't think there's any negative feeling behind any of this. There have been some *really* bad jokes and a few folk deserve locking up for crimes against humour, but there's no unpleasantness Whyme - please don't feel that you need to leave and there is really no need to delete any accounts (I haven't deleted Phill's and nor do I plan to - still hoping his views may soften about things over time).Also - I guess from your comment I must know you Whyme... give us a clue! England agency perhaps, or somewhere council based? Or even the dreaded ML Towers...?
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

my posts regarding the remarks made were because the original comment was a serious one and the then humorous comments seemed to belittle it and if I was the person posting it i would think twice ,likewise if I was lurking.I like a laugh and humorous comment (and have made them myself) but in context.it is a shame people feel the need to leave though.I don't think we are getting too serious,I just feel a sense of balance is good.Chris takes the mickey out of me for being a Pagan ,but we have met each other and can laugh online and off about it so I don't need to storm off and leave if he jokes at my expense.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

Surely it is the initial poster who should feel the slight and if so express their opinion to that end. From reading the posts of the initial poster he/she is not averse at having a joke at their own expense. Just my opinion.
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?