Anyone know of a decent Medium?

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 872
JoinedCOLON Fri 26 Jan, 2007 8:21 am

Postby dsco » Fri 20 Jun, 2014 2:57 pm

Yeah this has all got very serious - would never want to belittle your beliefs Steve/Wanderer/Mick (or anyone else for that matter) but I don't think there's any negative feeling behind any of this. There have been some *really* bad jokes and a few folk deserve locking up for crimes against humour, but there's no unpleasantness Regular Smiley

Whyme - please don't feel that you need to leave and there is really no need to delete any accounts (I haven't deleted Phill's and nor do I plan to - still hoping his views may soften about things over time).

Also - I guess from your comment I must know you Whyme... give us a clue! Regular Smiley England agency perhaps, or somewhere council based? Or even the dreaded ML Towers...?
Contact me via if you have any questions or comments about the site.
Steve Jones
PostsCOLON 1513
JoinedCOLON Fri 18 Jan, 2008 2:41 pm
LocationCOLON Wakefield

Postby Steve Jones » Fri 20 Jun, 2014 8:05 pm

my posts regarding the remarks made were because the original comment was a serious one and the then humorous comments seemed to belittle it and if I was the person posting it i would think twice ,likewise if I was lurking.
I like a laugh and humorous comment (and have made them myself) but in is a shame people feel the need to leave though.
I don't think we are getting too serious,I just feel a sense of balance is good.Chris takes the mickey out of me for being a Pagan ,but we have met each other and can laugh online and off about it so I don't need to storm off and leave if he jokes at my expense.
Steve Jones
I don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!
PostsCOLON 894
JoinedCOLON Mon 11 Jun, 2007 3:54 pm

Postby Johnny39 » Fri 20 Jun, 2014 8:35 pm

Surely it is the initial poster who should feel the slight and if so express their opinion to that end. From reading the posts of the initial poster he/she is not averse at having a joke at their own expense. Just my opinion.
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

Return to