A HAUNTED PERSON?

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Not detracting from the thread at all, but. . . (Have had 99 posts showing in the last three messages!!! Is it three to every one whole number? Wish time went like that!!! lol)

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Ah, ok, forget that, I see how it works now!!! Told you I was strange, lol!! Get back to the thread!!!

simonm

Post by simonm »

Leeds Lass, do you know of another site that relates to spiritual / phsycic / paranormal. without facing ridicule, from people that know me on here, I am a member of another site that caters for the paranormal, but it seem full of total idiots. Something has happened recently that I would like to explore further!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Simon, I am sure that you would not face ridicule here or on any other site. The people who check on this forum regularly, have a genuine interest in this subject . Most people find it fascinating. Hell, I shared my fairy tale recently, if people want to ridicule me then fine, I know what I saw, so that's all that matters. I wish this site had private messaging, (hint hint!) then I could send you my email addy as I'd love to hear your stories . I don't know of any other site that deals with this sort of stuff, well not one that's worth looking at anyway! I once posted my Terror on the Road tale on a site called Guardian Tales, but they just display stories from around the world, they don't answer questions and there's no forums. It's a US site too, which isn't very helpful when we're in the UK! Please be brave and share your stories with us Si! Blessings. Deb x

simonm

Post by simonm »

Feel really daft now!! My wife does Tarrot and goes to a class each week. Several weeks ago a lady called to the class to hold an impromptu class on spiritualism. She had everyone form a circle and spoke to several people. I don't go to these classes, but my wife asked me to come down, for no reason but she wanted me there! I came to the class late, but the lady immediately turned to me and began asking questions about my brother. I'm an only child and told her, she said that my mother must have had a miscarriage and the unborn baby was a boy. Apparently he's looked after me all my life??????She kept her attention to me and told me things about my life that NO-ONE living would know, things about my parents, my grandparents and more importantly about actions I took in the South atlantic. She finally said to me that I have a spirit guide called Jo or Joseph?????? Since then I have heard my name being called at all hours, when no one is about. As I fall to sleep my name is shouted quite loudly. Nothing disturbing and I'm not scared by the events, just left wondering where to go nextA very strange incident happened on the way to work one night. I work in Sheffield. As I was driving down the M1 I thought of a shed load of feathers rushing towards my car. Within minutes a bird was hit by a coach and the resulting flying feathers surounded my car? Coincidence? Probably, but still a tad alarming! Thats all really. Nowt spectacular, but something I would really like to follow up on and learn top be able to control this!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

JanCee

Post by JanCee »

simonm wrote: Leeds Lass, do you know of another site that relates to spiritual / phsycic / paranormal. without facing ridicule, from people that know me on here, I am a member of another site that caters for the paranormal, but it seem full of total idiots. Something has happened recently that I would like to explore further! http://hauntedyorkshire.myfreeforum.org/index.php

simonm

Post by simonm »

JanCee wrote: simonm wrote: Leeds Lass, do you know of another site that relates to spiritual / phsycic / paranormal. without facing ridicule, from people that know me on here, I am a member of another site that caters for the paranormal, but it seem full of total idiots. Something has happened recently that I would like to explore further! http://hauntedyorkshire.myfreeforum.org/index.php cheers Jan

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Oh blimey! You are clearly psychic mi dear Simon, I get all that type of stuff!! Especially the voices shouting loudly on a night! If it scares you or you have no interest in development. then. in your head. just ask them to leave you alone. They will, but it'd be such a waste of a gift! They obviously think you're ready? If you want to know what theyre saying, ask them to slow down, obviously in your head again if you don't want to look daft! I go to meetings at Fearnville sports centre, mondays and wednesdays at 7pm. Maybe you should go and speak to the ladies in charge and see what they say? And if you're interested you could come to development on tuesdays?' Brilliant stuff! Deb x

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

My new upstairs neighbour and her daughters are psychic - just after they moved in last spring, she asked me if an old woman had died in the appartment, before they moved in. They were being disturbed by an old woman's voice murmuring at all times of the day and the youngest daughter (5 years old) kept asking who the old lady is, who sat in her room everynight, reading a book.Just after we moved in here 3 years ago, an old lady did die in their flat! (no jokes please)....So our new neighbours havehad a "psychic removal" performed, by the paranormal society they belong to.The mother and eldest daughter are into something called Electronic Voice Phenomena...which envolves making recordings at supposedly haunted locations. Just leaving a tape recorder running and listening to the recording back home. The wife and I have helped with Danish to English translations for a website they have made about this and listened to some stuff they have recorded. It's very freaky! We could clearly hear voices, albeit sounding like the reception you used to hear on shortwave radio or an old crystal set, years ago. Fading in and out with loads of static, distorting things - but definately voices.No way my neighbours could have faked the recordings...Seems like the "other side" want to keep in touch with us...
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

FLITZ

Post by FLITZ »

Second site was the old term for it, many people have it I did some checking for Leeds lass before in her terror on the road thread, and have a vast library on hauntings in and around Leeds simmon if you need to know owt about anywhere drop me a line my e-mail address is on my personal settings.