A HAUNTED PERSON?

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
simonm

Post by simonm »

Now I've actually spoken about it on here, I feel a bit of a tw@t. Don't know why. I have always been very open minded and automatically assumed of other levels of existence.I suppose I'm worried incase I invite something to me that's not very nice.. I may give the fearnville thingy a go? cheers
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

There is absolutely no need to feel a tw@t at all Si. It's good you've felt able to share your stories. I'm afraid, after years of sharing my experiences with people who either had no interest or who decided that ridicule was the best approach, I've become quite hard! So now it's a case of "say what you like, I know my beliefs, I know what I've seen and experienced, if you don't believe me then that's fine!" And I tell you what, the people who had no interest suddenly became curious and a couple of them have started reading up on stuff! One's actually joined development with me!! Just shows eh? The whole world is becoming aware of a more spiritual existence. Bout bloody time too! Deb x

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

Si - it's up to YOU mate...you are obviously receptive to the paranormal....you can choose to ignore your gift, or develop it. I won't ever laugh at you because you have that gift.My sister had contact with a medium when Leanne was originally missing. I have seen his report from his contact with Leanne. Wasn't far off....frighteningly close.Just don't be afraid mate....if you don't want to communicate with the voices, TELL them so. They will leave you alone.Your choice Si, mate
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Here here! My sentiments exactly Scandy! Which medium did your sister see? The decent ones are few and far between nowadays I can tell you! At one time everyone knew a sweet little old lady in every district, who either read the playing cards or gave messages from spirit! Sadly they've all gone and the majority of decent mediums have waiting lists as long as your arm! I don't mind waiting if I know I'm going to get my moneys worth.Going back to your earlier posting, I've been reading about EVP for years. I went on a web site once where you could listen to recordings. But I have to say, that although I believe in it, it does freak me out a bit! It reminds me of the voices they sometimes use in horror movies! It's brilliant that it can happen though! Who said all modern tech was useless?!

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Leeds Lass wrote: Here here! My sentiments exactly Scandy! Which medium did your sister see? The decent ones are few and far between nowadays I can tell you! At one time everyone knew a sweet little old lady in every district, who either read the playing cards or gave messages from spirit! Sadly they've all gone and the majority of decent mediums have waiting lists as long as your arm! I don't mind waiting if I know I'm going to get my moneys worth.Going back to your earlier posting, I've been reading about EVP for years. I went on a web site once where you could listen to recordings. But I have to say, that although I believe in it, it does freak me out a bit! It reminds me of the voices they sometimes use in horror movies! It's brilliant that it can happen though! Who said all modern tech was useless?! use a spiritualist church.my dad went and she told him stuff that only he knew,stuff that was burried so far in his sub concious that he had almost forgotten himself.give it a try,they only ask for a small donation,they are not in it for the money......which is always a good start.
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?