ghost hunt at armley mills

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
laney31

Post by laney31 »

we at farnley paranormal are holding an event at armley mills its on the 30th of august the cost is £30 if you want to book then here is the site address http://fps-42.weebly.com/events.html £10 deposit is required to secure your place hope to see you there !!!!
e toole

loinerchris

Post by loinerchris »

laney31 wrote: we at farnley paranormal are holding an event at armley mills its on the 30th of august the cost is £30 if you want to book then here is the site address http://fps-42.weebly.com/events.html £10 deposit is required to secure your place hope to see you there !!!! Sounds good, me and the trouble and strife went on a ghost hunt at armley mills a few years back, was very good id definetley would be up for going again,chris

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

I didnt realise it was a money spinning enterprise you were involved in Laney31, is there much call for that in Leeds? I think a lot of corporate entertainments would be interested in that sort of stuff but god knows how you'd advertise for that.I was thinking I could help relieve people of their money / mobile phones / cars etc by taking them on a guided tour of some of Leeds's seedier spots where they would see some real horrors..!    
Have your fun when you're alive - you won't get nothing when you die... have a good time all the time! - Chumbawumba!

And no matter how things end, you should always keep in touch with your friends - Dave Gedge

SpiritBoxAlan

Re: ghost hunt at armley mills

Post by SpiritBoxAlan »

A/Z
Last edited by SpiritBoxAlan on Fri 06 Mar, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BarFly

Re: ghost hunt at armley mills

Post by BarFly »

As it happens I was enjoying Edinburgh for a few days just recently. There were a few things I would have liked to have seen but I ended up avoiding them because they were too "ghost" orientated or otherwise "scary".
I mean no insult to anybody who believes in spirits or otherwise but as an adult I want to hear facts and be left to make up my own opinion.