The Guardian Angel

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
FLITZ

Post by FLITZ »

This might create a few responces I would be happy to hear from anyone with a similar story to tell, although I have a keen interest in the supernatural I,ve always thought of fortune tellers and tarot readings as a little suspect and open to allsorts of interpretations, however when attending a local craft market I was asked by a lady doing such readings if I would like a free reading, being a true Yorkshireman (owt for nowt) I agreed, she sat me down and went through her routine she told me quite accurately that I travelled for a living which was correct I drive hgv's, she also told me that I had never had an accident whilst driving again I am proud to say correct despite driving for twenty years, she then informed me I was been watched over by a spirit that was very protective of me and that would make itself evident to me within two weeks.As you may well guess this got my attention, the session ended and we left for home, I was at the time working for a company that delivered urgent medical goods to hospitals and surgeries, I had to deliver to Scunthorpe hosital very early one morning and had crossed the humber bridge and was heading down the A15 it was 5am and the only thing on the road at the time was me and another waggon carrying a combine harvester which was infront of me, a voice in my head said change lanes which I did without question as I did a large piece of the harvester came off the waggon infront if I had not have changed lanes I would have hit it and definately been hurt.This I hasten to add was within the two week time frame the tarot reader had set.

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

That is a brilliant story Flitz! We all have guardian angels who are with us from birth to death. I'm developing my clairvoyance at the moment and have yet to meet mine . . . (and you can bet he or she is probably an alcoholic who sleeps most of the time, knowing my luck!!!) Never ignore that little voice inside your head Flitz, it's not created by your thoughts at all, it's put in there! Deb x