Neville Hill

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Festwerfer

Post by Festwerfer »

I'm sure I saw some reference to this on this part of the site but I cant seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I ask before I post my story just in case I'm going over old ground.

FLITZ

Post by FLITZ »

No please tell your story, neville hill wasn't far from where I lived

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Festwerfer wrote: I'm sure I saw some reference to this on this part of the site but I cant seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I ask before I post my story just in case I'm going over old ground. me too,so pray do telleth thou tale young knave
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Festwerfer

Post by Festwerfer »

Im told that one of the regular train carriages is haunted and has spooked many a cleaning team on the night shift also a phantom light has been seen coming down the side of one of the tracks as if it is a lamp being swung from side to side and also the ghost of a child that was supposedly killed down there. These were passed on to me and I'm not sure how much of this has any history or not.

tinks

Post by tinks »

Hi there!Im new and already addicted to this site as a person who has recently moved back to her home town, its a great trip down memory lane!Nevile Hill - my mum worked there for 10 years and her husband has worked there for the past 15 on the carriages on night shifts. Neither have ever mentioned any ghostly goings on - and my mum would be the forst to tell you! They have seen some pretty horrid stuff - I remember my mum telling me she had to help a policeman and woman carry a plastic bag full of what was once a person to their car - only for the bag to burst!!It is a pretty spooky place up there, the lighting is eeiry and its full of rats, and of course it creaks like hell!The story of the little boy could have come from the really tragic accident about 20 years ago that happened when a 2 year old boy went up the Black Hills and straight in front of a passing train, I do remember the family well and the tv coverage of it all.    

eyes0908

Post by eyes0908 »

does anyone know or remember the old bunker next to the neville hill depot. any information will be usefull as i have friends that remember it well.